What's your weight index?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry, man...

Eugeneics is a policy that society undertakes to improve the genetic pool by sterilizing "undesirables". One or two Canadian provinces and quite a few American states had eugenics programs which started in the 20s or 30s, and some of these lasted till the early 60s. The Nazis also engaged in it...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

That's really disturbing.

I take it back- he is definitely a fascist.
      http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
      Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
      ------------------------
      ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

Forgive my naïve mind, but what is eugenics?
        I don't know if Speer discussed that or not. However I do know what Eugenics is. It was originally an idea about how to improve the human race with controlled breeding. It isn't actually inherently racist. The Nazis turned it into something other than what it originaly was. However originally it still was pretty dubious as the guy was a White Man's Burden type.

At its extreme it includes forced sterilization and even FORCED euthenasia which is nothing but a euphimism for murder. The key problem is that a single group is going to make the decisions for the rest of us as to what the alleged improvements are. If people do it voluntarily on their own as individuals its not really a bad thing as there will be many different directions and maybe some will be good. One direction is a recipe for disaster even without all the racist overtones that are usually involved in eugenics.

To give you an idea of the dregs of humanity that are pushing this former KKK Dragon and still blatent hate monger David Dukes is into eugenics. He is called couragous on this eugenics web site.

Which says it all for that web site as well. No one that can be trusted with the human genome would say something good about that vile excuse for a Patriotic American. He has the American flag all over his site and he hates what America stands for to most Americans.

Comment

I originally voted for the 15-20 range, going by the last time I weighed my self in which I was about 135 lb. I have been doing some excercize lately(not that much more then usual now), but more so I have been hungry more often and eating more, and when I weighed my self I was up to 145 lb! So now my index number is in fact about 21.9! I still don't look at all fat, but I should perhaps do more cardio when I get to college and try to ensure any weight gain I do get when I excercize is musle not fat. I will living on floor 14 on a 14 floor dorm, so if I walk instead of take the elevators I should be in good shape...

Hmm...... It also appears as though Stefu and I have nearly exactly the same measurements....

Stefu Weight: 66 KG(I assume he rounded)

My Weight: 65.72 KG so if you round it's the same.

Stefu Height: 1.7 m My Height: 1.72 m So again if you round it we have the same height......
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

Hmm...... It also appears as though Stefu and I have nearly exactly the same measurements....
            That way, you can knock him out and wear his uniform when infiltrating the secret finnish lair...
            ------------------------
            ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

My last physical I was “ideal” for my height and weight. I have been that way for some 20 years now. My blood cholesterol level is still that of an eighteen-year-old. On my last stress test (mandatory in my age bracket) I continued when they said stop just to show the over weight nurse (20 years younger) it can be done.
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

65 kg / (1.8m)2 = 20.06
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Mine is 27.8 = close to being perfect with my shape
                    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Severn
                      Calling someone a "homophobic nazi" is just as offensive as calling someone a "******."

I understand that he threw the first stone, as it were, but don't take the same route, Fez.
                      I agree with Dan, like y'all even care.

But at least he is not so one-sided like the lot of you to see that what you do is just as bad as what Al Speer does, only yours is backed by many others, while his is stand-alone. Not trying to pick on you specifically, Fez. I just mean in general. Your left-wing agenda is pushed hard here. Like it is the very word of God.

On topic: I weigh 125 last I checked. 5'10".
                      Ex Fide Vive
                      Try my new mod and tell me what you think. I will be revising it per suggestions. Nine Governments Mod

Comment

Originally posted by Dimorier Maximus Your left-wing agenda is pushed hard here. Like it is the very word of God.
                        If I was left wing you must be Joseph Stalin. I am not left-wing at all. You want to know why? Click on the link to the Partido Popular and see what it is about. That party is a European Conservative one. My political views are center-right and my economic views are right (and sometimes far-right). I have expressed my sympathies with Francisco Franco a few times and my other idols include:

Ronald Reagan, Pinochet (Well not as much anymore, just his economic plans were my favorite), George W. Bush and last but not least Jose Maria Aznar.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Giancarlo left wing!?
                          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Certainly the funniest thing I have heard by far..
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I'd give my right hand to be ambidextrous...
                              ------------------------
                              ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

Dimorier Maximus? **** or get off the pot. Are you saying it's OK to call people "damned ******s", idolise slaving nazi whoremongers and call for eugenics programmes, or not?

Incidentally, the joke about Fez's leftist sympathies wasn't bad but you need to work on your timing.
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X