No announcement yet.

What's your weight index?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'know, this doesn't take muscle and fat into account. A bodybuilder who weighs 300 pounds is not necessarily obese. But another 300lb man who does nothing but drink ber and eat cheerios in front of the boob tube...
    http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
    Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
    ------------------------
    ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

i agree, you sort of have to take that into account yourself. I've maintained 165 for sometime, but last year it was all fat, recently it's been much more muscle
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

28.73 = 86 kg at 1.73 m. Just another tubby yank.

There's gotta be an age adjustment for this -- everybody gains weight with age, but not height.
        It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

Comment

Yeah...I'm too fat.
          104.32 kg...yikes.
          Life and death is a grave matter;
          all things pass quickly away.
          Each of you must be completely alert;
          never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

My BMI is 22,8 and I'm not that happy with it. It has increased a bit the last couple of years and it's not muscles that has done that. Gotta get down to my old BMI around 21,5 where it belongs.

Comment

1,71 Meters, 69 kg = ~23,597

Comment

Taller one day, shorter the next?

Fluctuate in the range 23-24.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

74 Kg and 1.83 m --> 22.1 BMI

Comment

Btw, where's the "Banana / I have banana in my trousers" -option?

Comment

Quite possibly the skinniest american.
                      A proud citizen of the only convicted terrorist harboring nation!

.13 posts per day, and proud of it!

Comment

I am probably the skinnest poster... 15.5... but I would like to see what Siro gets... now he is reallly skinny! Come Siro calculate your weight index....
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Poor guy is in Turkey and has to pay $2 for 15 minutes of internet. If anything, his wallet will be skinnier .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I wish it gets better for him... he is a good poster... (and I think he is cute damn I just had to say that)..... I payed $2 for two and half hours of internet in Spain in one internet cafe... it was fast too.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

and I think he is cute damn I just had to say that

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X