What's your weight index?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kepler
    everybody gains weight with age, but not height.
    Well everyone does if they don't try to avoid that. I was doing that but now I got my weight down. I won't allow it to go to 190 again and I intend to keep it from going much above 170 unless I start lifting weights.

Oh I didn't reach 5'11.5" till I was somewhere between 25 and 30. I was 5'10.5 in my last year of high school and I didn't reach 5'11" till 25. Some guys keep growing a bit in their twenties.

Comment

~22.5-23 (can't be arsed to figure it out exactly right now)
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Ethelred

Well everyone does if they don't try to avoid that. I was doing that but now I got my weight down. I won't allow it to go to 190 again and I intend to keep it from going much above 170 unless I start lifting weights.

Oh I didn't reach 5'11.5" till I was somewhere between 25 and 30. I was 5'10.5 in my last year of high school and I didn't reach 5'11" till 25. Some guys keep growing a bit in their twenties.
        Many people say I keep growing in height and not in weight. 125 pounds and 6' tall... hmmm.... I have remained about 125 pounds since 16....
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Thats pretty thin Fez. I did know a guy on the Cal State Long Beach track team that was 6'3" and 123 pounds though. Yes that was VERY skinnny(still doesn't go below 15 though). He ran distance so its not surprising that he didn't put on much weight. He was a geek by the way. Math major. Track and Field (Athletics outside the US) is the home of nerds and geeks that have aspirations of physical skills.

Its likely you will eventually put on some weight. What you don't want to do is be underweight AND fat. True geeks can manage this seeming paradox.

If you smoke quit. NOW. Smoking not only kills many it also keeps your weight down.

That is one reason some girls take up the pernicious killer weed. Just a lovely thing to do. Controll weight by aging faster and making your body an incubator for carcinoma. My mother was the only one in the family that looked her age. Us non-smokers all look younger than our ages.

Comment

I don't drink beer for the most part (which can contribute to weight gain), I certainly do not smoke and do anything like that.

I think I will remain skinny for quite some time longer.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Oh my god... why has the only other fascist on apolyton became a damn faggo?!

66.7kg/ (1.85)^2 meters = 19.5 weight index

i can whop the Spaniard's ass but we all knew that...

thanks
              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 28, 2002, 01:18.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Oh my god... why has the only other fascist on apolyton became a damn ******?!

That's ****ing slur word, and I'll kindly ask you to edit it out.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

*feels his warm tummy*
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

179 cm // 62,5 kg // 19,5062576074404669017820916950158 BMI.
                    Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

Oh for ****'s sake. Speer, you never fail to to spoil my sunny good mood. I have never encountered anyone so badly needing a good slap.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Did a calculation on this one site. Was 20.9 at 5'11'' and 147 pounds.
                        Talk and chat in the Freebie and Webmaster Discussion Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                          Oh my god... why has the only other fascist on apolyton became a damn faggo?!

66.7kg/ (1.85)^2 meters = 19.5 weight index

i can whop the Spaniard's ass but we all knew that...

thanks
                          Thanks a lot for calling me that, I have a tough skin... because two or three other people call me ¨fag¨at my school and stuff. If I had brass knuckles I would beat the ****ing crap out of people who say that word. That word is disgusting and completely inapproriate.

And why would you want to kick my ass, for what?

Comment

Because he's a fascist. Unbelievable how a guy who grew up in a mixed neighbourhood can be such a fascist.

Comment

Unbelievable how a guy who grew up in a mixed neighbourhood can be such a fascist

It may be mixed area, but if it isn't integrated you will get increases in such mentality.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                                Unbelievable how a guy who grew up in a mixed neighbourhood can be such a fascist

It may be mixed area, but if it isn't integrated you will get increases in such mentality.
                                And that I think is the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X