No announcement yet.

What's your weight index?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, fattest man who ever lived, Jon Minnoch, was 1.83 meters tall and weighted 635 kilos. (1,400 pounds for you Americanos.) This means his weight index was veritable 190. If my memory serves right, his breakfast consisted of 14 roasted chickens.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

i think i made some mistake in the calculations...

Comment

Pattycakes:
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

26. I got it right this time.

Comment

I am 25ish

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Comment

26. Should go down quite a bit in the next few months, since I've really started working out.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                  i think i made some mistake in the calculations...

Comment

Re: What's your weight index?

Originally posted by Stefu
                    Some time ago, Spinko suggested that nerds are either very skinny or very fat. Well, let's see about that! Weight index is such a simple and elegant way to see whether you're too skinny or too tubby.

Formula: Weight in kilograms/(Height in meters)^2
                    104.3262451 / (1.905)^2 = 28.7477339

that layer of blubber keeps me warm
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                      Well, at least no-one's gone under 15 yet...
                      Don't count on it... Siro hasn't posted here yet.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

if Im what europeans call ideal than you must be some scrawny people. I know I am
                        Last edited by Space05us; July 27, 2002, 14:13.

Comment

19,08. Gee, I'm becoming old 'n' fat!

Comment

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                            -Bokonon

Comment

Comment

75kg/(1.83m^2) = 22.3

Guess that means I'm not a nerd, right?
                                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X