No announcement yet.

Harry Potter is Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry Potter evil and satanic, promoting witchcraft?

Not quite. 'Tis but a very nice series of books.

If thou art really interested in fighting the instruments of the Evil One, where are the attacks on Sylvester Stallone and Pauly Shore?

I echo those who say actually read the books before condemning them.
    They are as harmless as a NAMBLA* meeting in an elementary school.

* = National Association of Marlon Brando Look Alikes. The only danger is they might eat a few of the more appetizing kiddies.
    Whether you like it or not, history is on our side.
    We will bury you.

- N.S. Khrushchev

Comment

This Harry Potter thread must be mighty indeed, if it can bring Simon Darkshade to post on Apolyton.
      What else is there to say apart from bleh?

Comment

We were debating Simon's obsession with little boys. I thought Simon should be able to defend one of his true loves.
        Gamecatcher Moderator and Evil Council Chairman, at your service.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud9
          Many of you have asked me to look into certain things and give my opinion of certain things, but I am overwhelmed with all the requests. Give me some time to respond, please.
          This is his standard cop-out. He says he will "research" things and come back to it, but never does. And on those rare occasions when he does, it's with something so ludicrous as to be funny, or something that contradicts what he said before. Do the backpedal!
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

This is his standard cop-out. He says he will "research" things and come back to it, but never does. And on those rare occasions when he does, it's with something so ludicrous as to be funny, or something that contradicts what he said before. Do the backpedal!
            Shhh Boris. Give him a chance now. Maybe, just maybe, he'll say something useful.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Sixchan
              I thought Simon should be able to defend one of his true loves.

I thought his true love was Elijah Wood....
              What else is there to say apart from bleh?

Comment

Nah, he also loves the boys from Hanson. And Harry, and I would guess Ron, too.
                Gamecatcher Moderator and Evil Council Chairman, at your service.

Comment

Originally posted by Sixchan
                  Nah, he also loves the boys from Hanson. And Harry, and I would guess Ron, too.
                  Bah! Thou takest the piss, woman! Obsession indeed.

This Harry Potter thread must be mighty indeed, if it can bring Simon Darkshade to post on Apolyton
                  Do I know thee, sparkplug?
                  Whether you like it or not, history is on our side.
                  We will bury you.

- N.S. Khrushchev

Comment

"Girls are the devil, Bobby Boucher!"....

"Ben Franklin is the devil, momma invented electricity!"....
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I haven't been on 'poly long enough to get to know everyone, so I ask you guys, is her serious? I mean really serious.

Just wondering...
                      " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
                      February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

last time i saw something like this against harry potter, it was a chick tract.

of course, the chick tract version of what goes on in harry potter is nothing like what actually shows up in the books...
                        B♭3

Comment

If you're really afraid that books are going to indoctrinate children into bizzare cults you should attempt to get the Bible outlawed.

Comment

Working...
                          X