• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was refering to Boris

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I always shone as the villains. You should have seen me as Scarpia in Tosca...

MUWHAHAHAHAHA!
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

The sun was coming up over the Sea of Japan... the light flooded through the window of the cheap hotel room. Inside, 100's of empty beer cans contributed to the stink as three snoring figures were sleeping the early morning away.

Ring.... Ring... Ring...

Ming... What the hell is that... snoor.... leave me alone.

MLeonard... Somebody get the damn phone... I don't feel like moving.

MtG... get up you wimps, on the ground both of you... I want to see you both do 50 push ups right now.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

MLeonard... Don't you think we should answer the phone first...

Ming... Good thinking... grumble grumble grumble... 50 push ups, who does he think he is..

Ring... Ring... Ring...

GET THE PHONE DAMN IT...

Ming stumbles across the room, tripping over the empty beer cans... swearing as each can cuts into his feet...

Touching the button on the speaker phone, he falls down into the nearest chair... sitting on three more empty beer cans... damn it... where are my smokes.

MLeonard... don't you dare smoke in here...

A loud voice from the phone interupts the coversation...

GOOD MORNING MR PHELPS...

MtG... Who the hell is Mr. Phelps...

OPPS... Sorry about that, wrong story...

GOOD MORNING ANGELS...

Good Morning Charlie the three respond together as they sit up straight in their chairs...

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU... IT'S MARKOS... Crap, never mind... we have business to take care of today...

Ming lights up a cig and cracks open a fresh beer...

Here is you mission if you choose to accept it...

MtG leans over and whispers in MLeonards ear... "I think he's reading from the wrong script again"...

In the envelope on the table, you will find 3 tickets for the bullet train leaving Toyko this morning for Sendai.
        From there, you will board a bus headed for Miyaki Stadium, which is about a 35 minute ride. Once there, you will make contact with Mr. Q for further orders.
        It is imperative that you reach the stadium before this evening. You must be ready to perform whatever tasks he assigns you before the start of the Match between the Turks and Japan on the 18th...

Ming... Yes master... as he looks through the envelope and sees the first class tickets... YES MASTER he responds with more enthusiasim...

Now listen up Angels... You aren't the only team I'm sending in...

WHO... WHO... WHO... whines Ming as he kills another beer.

The Communist Homosexuals...

A silence falls across the room...

The Communist Homosexuals... they respond together...
        Another moment of silence before the room is filled with laughter...

HA HA HA HA HA the Communist Homosexuals.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What are they supposed to do... bore the Turkish team to sleep... HA HA HA HA HA

SILENCE ANGELS... You don't need to know their plan, just do your job. Between the two of you, success will be mine...

That is enough for now... now go and meet with Mr. Q.
        Time is running out. And as usual, if you or any of the angels get caught or killed, Apolyton will disavow any knowledge of your actions...

MtG wispers to MLeonard again... somebody aught to give these greeks the right script...

Ming looks at MtG in alarm... If he is following that script... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES...

All three dive for the door... LET US OUT... LET US OUT...
        Damn... IT'S LOCKED...
        MtG grabs the tickets and screams stand back...

THIS PHONE WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 15 Seconds... good luck Mr Phelps...

MtG raises his foot and kicks the door... his foot bounces off... DO IT AGAIN SCREAMS MLeonard...

OPEN THAT DAMN DOOR... whines Ming...

All three stand together and rush the door...

As they are just about to hit the door, it flies open...
        ROOM SERVICE... They plow through the poor waiter.
        HIT THE GROUND...

The explosion roars... empty beer cans flying everywhere... the blast blows the three angels down a nearby stairwell.

They pick themselves up as they hit the bottom...
        Damn... I'm going to KILL Charlie the next time we see him screams MtG...

Well... it was better than doing 50 push ups smiles MLeonard...

Ming looks at the broken cig hanging from his lip...
        Well, off to the station... we have a train to catch.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't see someone writing YOU going in there strapped with dynamite around your waste, do I?

That's because you haven't read this part of the story yet .

---

Siro: What the Hell do you think you are doing?

Imran is has a black stocking over his head and three red sticks that seems to resemble dynamite strapped to his waste (how's that for customer feedback?).

Imran: Um... I going to go in there during the middle of the 1st half and threaten to blow myself up if the Turks try to go into the locker room.

Siro: Somehow, I don't think that would work. And you, a Muslim doing it? Do you really want to give us another justification for pulverizing Palestine?

Imran whips off the black mask.

Imran: Well, I guess not, but Mr Fun and Boris, the invisible homo, are already inside. How can we get them? We don't even have tickets!!

Siro: NO TICKETS?! Well, in that case, maybe you should put that black mask back on and say something in an Arabic sounding language. I'll cover you... yeah... I'll go sit in the stands and pretend like I'm watching the game... yeeeaah.

Just at that moment a parachuter dropped from the sky. He seemed to be aiming for the stadium, but had very bad navigation skills and ended up coming straight for Siro and Imran.

Siro: Well that's a new form of suicide bomber.

Imran: Wha?

Siro: Oh right, we are in Korea, not Israel.

Imran: That didn't stop you from beating up Arabs last night.

Siro: Er... I was drunk, I swear. And they asked for it.... being... um.. Arab and all.

Thankfully for Siro, the parachuter at that time landed. It was Reismark, another repulsive Apolytoner. He fell to the ground only to look up and see Imran and Siro looking down at him.

Reismark: Well that was a bad jump. I seem to have landed in the middle of the Israeli-Pakistani match. Wait... Israel, Pakistan... um... am I in North Korea?

Imran: No, you moron, it is Imran and Siro... you messed up your jump, and you are a mile out of the stadium.

Reismark: DAMN!

Siro: Don't have a ticket either?

Reismark: No, I had to stop the Communist Homosexuals.

Imran: You are in on our side as well?

Reismark: MtG hired me. He said the safety of the world depended on it. And if I did it, he'd make sure the Tampa Bay Buccanears win the SuperBowl. IN YOUR FACE!

Imran: You bastard! Well maybe now I'll let the Commies win. Just to spite you!

Siro: WHAT?!

Imran: Um... nevermind. Ok, now to find out a way in. I think that man wearing orange might have a way in.

Siro: Who, Paul from Apolyton?

Imran: Yep. I told him the Irish were playing there... just be glad he hasn't blown up the stadium by now.

(continue)
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Why is it my name has never been mentioned on any of these freaking adventure threads?

Comment

I thought MtG, Ming and MLeonard were on the same side as the glorious Communist Homosexuals.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Siro: Oh right, we are in Korea, not Israel.
                Hmmmm... I may not know football, but don't the Turks play Japan on the 18th IN JAPAN and not Korea...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

I thought MtG, Ming and MLeonard were on the same side as the glorious Communist Homosexuals.
                  Hmmm... after checking through everything BEFORE Imran's last post... we were on the same side
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Obviously Reismark is therefore a lying traitor!!! AHA!
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Hmmmm... I may not know football, but don't the Turks play Japan on the 18th IN JAPAN and not Korea...

Um... Siro is confused. Yeah, that's it . And I thought it was the Brazil-Turkey game we were at... when suddenly time travel brings us to the 18th .

It's called a conspiracy.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Um... Siro is confused. Yeah, that's it . And I thought it was the Brazil-Turkey game we were at... when suddenly time travel brings us to the 18th .

It's called a conspiracy.
                        At least I did my homework on this one. I even know the correct stadium for the match...

Maybe Boris can write the part of the Communist Homosexuals... to make sure the stereotypes are right

Come on Boris... If you want... give it a try... PM me, and we can work out how the conspiracy will work or fail during the grand match tommorrow... just remember, Markos wants the Turks to lose
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Um... Ming:

In a totally unrelated consequence, the gatekeeper believe Mr Fun to be a Argentinian soccer player only known as 'Giancarlo'. Somehow the gatekeeper managed to forget that Argentina could not possibly play in a game with Brazil and Turkey. Of course, the banning rod pointed at his head might have made him forget very quickly.

That game was played in Gwangju (Korea Rep.) .

Comment

*waits desperately for a reply*

Comment

That game was played in Gwangju (Korea Rep.) .
                              Ok... true enough... but the REAL match up is on Tuesday IN JAPAN... IN Miyaki Stadium...

At that grand venue, Markos evil plot, combining the super forces of the Angels and the Communist Homosexuals, will take place as he tries to deny the Turks of a victory... Mr. Q has won himself a position as the referee of the match... the C/H's are on site already... while the angels get drunk on the 2 and 1/2 hour bullet train ride to Sendai (see, I really did do my research this time)... before their bus ride to the stadium...

Will Markos evil plan succeed... do the Communist Homosexuals even know what their plan is... Will the Angels arrive in one piece... will they be sober... Will Mr. Q actually be the referee... Will somebody else blow up the stadium... Will the Turks be denied access to the locker room at half time...

Only time will tell in the next installment of as the WC turns....
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Hmmm, didn't know that Sir David, YYYH, etc. were Yids

YYYH is a yid

Comment

Working...
                                X