No announcement yet.

The World Cup Excellent Adventure!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what part of "no one remembered to archive it" do you not understand?

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• No, he said no one archived it.

While no one archived it on the site, I know there are some off-site apolyton archives

Comment

• No, I said, 'no one remembered to archive it' .

Even in the off-site compilations, it isn't there. It is lost forever.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• *tip toes in*

But... does anyone still have a copy of it ?

*Runs like hell*
          What?

Comment

• Imran - I thought you were specifically meaning Mark and Dan who didn't archive it.

Comment

• Imran... I know some of the old "Excellent Adventures" have been lost for good. But don't you have copies of some of them... Wouldn't it be good to reprint or provide links to some of them so the new people can get a taste of the good ole days
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I couldn't even find the recent one about Imran and Taurus, from a year ago (or was it two?).

Comment

• So what was the plot from the first one?
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                  X