No announcement yet.

The World Cup Excellent Adventure!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because I dislike ICQ profusely. It annoys me, it does!

3rd Episode? What's the point if no one else posts (or is even reading)... what, we have 3 readers?

How about we (amusingly) bicker about whether to write the next part?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      3rd Episode? What's the point if no one else posts (or is even reading)... what, we have 3 readers?
      Oh... I think you have more than 3 readers
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Shh... I'm trying to get out of writing another part until tomorrow .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Well we did amusingly bicker at each other on ICQ, but I don't wanna post it as to not spoil our future plans for the story.

You know the story - you write.

Comment

Not to mention you are here since jan 1970, which makes you more socially acceptable, therefore I reckon more people will reply to your posts.

Comment

Later... tomorrow, perhaps... it's too late now.

Comment

(mimicking imran) It's late now It's awfully late and I'm an old man and i have to get my beauty sleep

You know that it's 5 AM here, and I have a computers test in ... like ... 4 hours?

And I wrote the second part around 4 AM as well, yesterday.

Anyway, today I worked on the Apolyton Times. Look at my Sig. It's funny!

Comment

Damn straight sonny! Back in the day, I had to type 500 words in the snow! Young whipersnappers.

Hmm... 141 views... and here I was thinking 130 of them was me and Siro . Thanks for clearing that up Ming. Now I know it was 125 views that was me and Siro .

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    Hmm... 141 views... and here I was thinking 130 of them was me and Siro . Thanks for clearing that up Ming. Now I know it was 125 views that was me and Siro .

I may write something on Sunday... but soccer isn't really my best subject
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

This is why you are a ref that uses golf terms. I may have something early Sunday that you might be able to use.

I'll give you a teaser... the Canadians and gays will be showing up.

Comment

Imran

Ming - you? write a story? I'm already excited and awaiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                          Imran

Ming - you? write a story? I'm already excited and awaiting.
                          Why... I"ve been involved in story threads in the past...
                          I have no problem picking on myself and others
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Siro, we have to have teasers..

Anyway:

Part Something or Other

The hairy man backed into an alley next to the stadium and ended up in the forest...

Imran: A forest next to the stadium?!

Siro: Don't look at me I didn't write this.

Imran: I didn't wri... um... nevermind.

So, as I was saying... into the wood they go. Chasing, chasing. Suddenly they lose sight of the hairy man as he evaporates into the trees. However, Imran and Siro have a bit of luck as they trip over a man lying prostrate on the ground, obviously spying (which, technically, would mean he was a bad spy).

Imran: Um... hello

Asher: HI!

Siro: Are you Asher?

Asher: Well that is what it says next to the stuff I say in this story, so I guess so.

Siro: Oh, I just guessed you were from all the Microsoft stuff you were wearing. No normal person would wear that much MS stuff!

Asher: HEY! This, I love Bill Gates shirts are the next thing!

Imran: Um... sure... anyway. What are you doing here?

Asher: Oh, right. Well, it all started...

Imran: Should we sit down?

Asher: It's a length story, so probably.

Imran, Siro, and Asher all sat down, made a fire and roasted marshmellows, which made Asher's spying even worse.

Asher: So, I was walking in a gay (& bi) pride parade, when the guy next to me wearing tight pink leather pants and a pink tutu suddenly said something about Communism. He was wearing a tattoo that was a red hand on a buttocks. You know what that means?

Imran: *gasp* He was gay?!

Siro:

Asher: Er... well he was that too, but it is the MARK OF THE STARCHILD! The most evil gay mastermind on the planet, and oh so good fashion sense. Well, to make a long story, short (so people continue to read the story), I gathered that they were in the league with the Commies led by Chegitz in North Korea, with the Greeks, planning to sabatoge the Turkish chances in the Korean World Cup, while also engaging in some fun terrorism.

Siro: I knew that Dalgetti couldn't be trusted.

Imran: Wait.. Commies, Greeks, Gays... Isn't that a conspiracy of basically all the groups on Poly?

Asher: Well, the Finns come in a later episode (Attack of the Finns), and the Canadians are already here, look!

Asher points beyond the trees. Imran and Siro can clearly make out KrazyHorse and Osweld. Both are talking to red_jon, Mr Fun (both deliniated by the Mark of Starchild), and axi.

Imran: I wonder what they are talking about?

(Dramatic Zoom)

KrazyHorse: So, what's the plan?

Osweld: Wasn't this kinda just asked by our enemies before the 'dramatic zoom' (TM)?

Red_jon: Yes, but the plot is already slowed to a crawl. We are losing readers left and right. Need to speed it up!

Axi: Ok, comrades. So, Mr Fun goes into the Turkish locker room and trys to talk to them. Fifteen minutes after he starts they should all be asleep.

Mr Fun: HEY!

KrazyHorse: Well, it is true *shrug*. Hell, I've just talked to you for 2 minutes and I'm feeling a bit sluggish.

Axi: Anyway, after they are asleep we grab them and use them for ransom. Turkey must give Greece Thrace and Asia Minor, including Constantinople (not Istanbul!), and force South Korea to be a Communist country, AND, get the US to build Canada a microwave unit that will keep the whole country warm in the wintertime. If we don't get that, we will blow up people for ****s and giggles until our demands are met! Ok? Ok... Comrade Starchild and Comrade Chegitz will be expecting results!

(Dramatic Zoom)

Axi: OR ELSE! ... Was that good? Do I have to do that again? I don't think you got my best side on that zoom...

(Zoom out to our heros)

Asher: Those bastards! Though that microwave thing would be nice..

Imran: Snap out of it! They are commies!

Asher: Oh yeah!

Siro: I think we should get help.

Imran: The Finns?

Siro: No, that would be an overwhelming victory. We need a smaller strike force.

Asher: The.... Jews?

Imran: NOOOOOOOO!!!

(Dramatic Zoom back to the evil dudes)

KrazyHorse: Was that a noise over there?

Red_jon: Yes, I think it was the heros.

Osweld: Let's get them!

Axi: No, No... let them go.

KrazyHorse: Why?!

Axi: Because, we are villians. We will let the good guys go because we are arrogant, only to act surprised when they beat us because we could have smushed them many times along the way.

Osweld: Ahhhhhh... huh?

Mr Fun: Just go with it.

KrazyHorse: Oh what?

Mr Fun:

(Continue)

Comment

But just as our heroes are about to leave, or stay, or do whatever in the woods or wherever they are...

Stefu: What, you saying I should read the previous episodes?

...something completely unexcepted happens!

The Finns attack!

Stefu: Well, it's not really attack, it's just an appearance. In any case, mwahahaha!

Kassiopeia: Mwahahaha!

LightEning: Mwahahaha! Linux!

Demon Allbran: Mwahahaha!

aaglo: Mwahahaha!

Andemagne: Mwahahaha!

New Finn to be unveiled in August: Mwahahaha!

Stefu: That's it, you're out! I wasn't supposed to create you until August!

*New Finn disappears, and Stefu realizes that as the writer, he can do pretty much anything with characters*

Imran: Oh no! Whatever shall we do? *wears ballet suit, dances*

Asher: Weren't you supposed to appear in later episodes? *beats his nuts with a hammer*

Stefu: Oh, come on. That was just Imran's lame hook to get me to write.

Imran: So it was! *comically steps in bear poop*

Siro: Why haven't the other Finns moved after those mwahahahas? *farts loudly*

Kassiopeia: Now that's just impatient. Hey, why haven't I noticed I have a girl's name before?

Demon Allbran: Indeed!

Andemagne: Indeed!

*Stefu realizes he doesn't really have an use for all these Finns, and they all disappear, except for himself*

Stefu: Anyway, can I join your quest against evil dudes or something whatever? Not that I want, but I just can't wait for those funny Stefu-is-a-girl jokes, that always amuse everyone plenty ha-haa!

Imran: Just stop writing us doing all this stupid-ass stuff. *does stupid-ass stu

Imran: That's better. Come! Join us!

*Camera moves amateurishly to the evil ones*

MrFun: Oh no! As a moderate liberal homosexual, I notice that Stefu has joined the ranks of the good! How can I, moderate liberal homosexual, and my evil brethen survive?

KrazyHorse: Hey, ever noticed we are all leftists?

MrFun: But you all are more radical than I am, for I am moderate liberal! Homosexual.

red_jon: No, you are homosexual. Quiche!

MrFun: No, you are homosexual. Foppy!

*both prance around stereotypically*

axi: This isn't going anywhere, is it?

But suddenly, it does!
                              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Thanks Stefu... now Ming has to write something, or something. Er... yeah... or someone else.

Of course, the Finns will attack later, they just made a cameo, we just added Stefu to our group, who we'll have to keep from sabotaging the Swedish soccer team (who lost anyway). Ah... and keep an eye out for moderately liberals... homosexuals. Yes... sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                                X