No announcement yet.

The World Cup Excellent Adventure!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile... in a small dark office located across the street from the stadium, three figures sit, just waiting... and waiting...

Ming... Hey MLeonard, it's good to see you around again, we thought you were dead.

MtG... Yeah, I was wondering if you even existed. Ming kept claiming you were a real person, but I was still wondering.

MLeonard... Uhhh, unlike you guys, I have a real life. I don't spend every waking minute with an internet connection plugged into my veins.

MtG... wait a minute I have a life you little jerk... I have a family, a company to deal with...

Ming... Yeah, cram it clown face... we both have families so we must have lives...

MLeonard... CLOWN FACE... you will pay for that Ming.

The room vibrates as three super model banning rods get pulled from their holsters... The bright light flows through the dark room... the tension builds as the three square off... the humming reaches an intense level...

THE PHONE RINGS...

Saved by the bell you little a**hole says MtG... I would have pounded you to the lowest levels of Mingapulco...

MLeonard... Ha Ha Ha Ha... you would have had to catch me first... Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah..

MtG... You just wait until I catch you and show you what a true military guy can do...

Ming rolls his eyes as he turns on the speaker phone...

GOOD EVENING ANGELS...

A hush crosses the room as all three take a seat, staring at the speaker phone in awe...

Good evening Charlie... the three respond with military percision...

CHARLIE... HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TELL YOU IDIOTS... IT'S MARKOS YOU MORONS... NOT CHARLIE...

Yes Charlie... the three reply..

A loud ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH could be heard over the speaker phone... Never mind you stupid clowns...

MLeonard... CLOWNS... the banning rod flashes again.

Ming... Just chill you little punk...

The speaker phone crackles again... Just listen up...
    My original plan failed... Ming wasn't accepted as a referee...

MtG rolls his eyes... I could have told you that Charlie, what the hell does Ming know about football...

Ming... I know football...

MtG... NOT HANDMELLON... real Football...

Ming... oh soccer... what are the rules for that again... and how do you get a par in soccer...

MtG... You moron...

MLeonard... Just chill... Charlie is trying to talk to us.

Markos... I'm NOT CHARLIE... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Now listen... we have to fall back to plan Q.

A silence so quiet passes through the room...

PLAN Q the three respond in unison...

YES... Plan Q. Our secret operative MR. Q will try to infiltrate the WC and become a referee since you failed so miserablly Ming...

Ming... are there eagles and birdies in soccer...

MtG... Shut up...

Markos... Yes Angels, Mr Q should be in place for the next match.

What are our instructions Charlie...

ARGHHHHHHHH... IT'S MARKOS... M A R K O S...

Yes Charlie...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Sigh... Never mind... Your instructions will come in the morning. Get a good nights sleep, you will need it...

OK Charlie...

CLICK...
    Last edited by Ming; June 16, 2002, 14:27.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Love the Charlies... um.. Markos' Angels .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Love the Charlies... um.. Markos' Angels .
        I thought it was appropriate... (and my kids just made me watch the movie with them)...

Hopefully, some other people will get off their butts and join in, instead of waiting for us to do more
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The peanut truck which was to provide peanuts for the game got delayed in a heavy snow storm in upper NY.

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

"OH NO!! THE PEANUTS!! THE PEANUTS!!!" Imran was heard yelling in a radious of miles.

"I can't live without peanuts! Why isn't there a shipment of peanuts to S. Korea?" Imran cried out in a girlish voice.

"Well, see, the truck was delayed in heavy snow in upper NY" Jon Miller explained.

"Why should that affect us? Peanuts come to S. Korea by sea" said Imran.

"We have to keep up the story continuity" Siro hushed him. "Just nod your head and accept it as the word of God".

"I don't accept anything as the word of God" Imran rebuffed.

"How about sunday football scheduling?" Siro challenged him.

Imran: "Well.. erm... yeah ok, that. But that's it"

Siro: Anyway, to continue with the story, we have to prevent the agents of communism (and greece) from disrupting the World Cup.

Imran: Quick! To the batmobil!

Siro: huh?

Imran: I always wanted to say that

Siro: Anyway, let's go!

Imran: Wait, what about Asher?

Asher: What about Asher?

Siro: Do you swear to oppose communism and greekdom everywhere?

Asher: What ever, as long as I am allowed to post pictures of myself on the forums.

Siro: Done.

Asher: And we make sure that red_john will not post more pictures than me.

Imran: When we're done with him - red_john won't post any pictures of himself again.

Asher: Can you assure that?

Imran: No, but it seemed like the appropriate thing to say to get you cooperating.

Asher: Ok then. What do I do.

Siro: Well, I figured this - there are several groups working together - all directed by MarkG apparently. Axi is the greek contact to the commies. KH is the commie conact to the Canadians. PH is the commie contact to the English. Red_John is the English contact to the gays. Starchild is the gay contact to.... gays.

Imran: How did you figure that out?

Siro: We're taught to track down terrorist organizations in Israel. There's a reason why we knew about Sept. 11 before you guys.

Imran: Whaaa ...

Siro: Errr... nothing Asher - you go back to the stadiums and try to stop Axi, red_john and MrFun. Eli and Chris 62 will be arriving shortly to aid you.

At which point a bush moved.

Imran: Huh?

Bush: We are already here.

Imran: Chris? I knew you're wacko, but this?

Chris: We had to make sure you're not with the enemy. We have some intelligence news.

Siro: Where's Eli?

Chris: I think I put him somehwere in my pocket. These uniforms are so roomy.

Imran: Too... much... Information....

Eli: Anyway, it appears that the Greek Command is sending alternative agents to help. They don't trust the canadians.

Imran: How do you know that?

Eli: It was all over the Israeli news, quoted from Israeli officials.

Imran: Oh that's a load of bull. Your all news are lying *****es.

Eli: Oh come on, who would you rather believe? CNN that reported the last events in the Turkish locker rooms, as "African fans using voodo magic in Turkish lockers"? Or BBC which instead had an hour long interview with Axi?

Imran: Ok I guess you are right.

Siro: Axi was on TV?

Eli: Only after they promised to freely distribute it to the working masses.

Siro: Ah.

At this point, Siro, Imran and Chris62 proceeded to the S. Korea - N. Korea border, and Eli and Asher went back to search the Stadiums for clues.

Comment

Good work , guys. I might write something soon.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

At this point Stefu noticed that Sirotnikov hadn't included him in the story and hit the table with his fist.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

hey , don't forget that I am currently escaping Evil HQ with your warriors chasing me. You can write something about this , just don't abuse me .
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

But it was a very special load of peanuts because they were laced with formula X.

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

(jon - i'll think about the powerpuff girls later )

(i planned to add this tommorow but since stefu is being childish )

* somewhere in finland *

kassiopea: doctor, isn't there anything you can do? he's having one of those siezures again.

doctor: i'm sorry no.

kassiopea: but he's bumbling stuff about people he met at apolyton, and about gays and about rabid monkeys.

doctor: well in that case... no.

kassiopea: oh my god! what shall we do!

lightening: Oh the horror! what shall we do without stefu!

kassiopea: let's weep for our good comrade.

lightening: screw that. i'm talking about the Suomithreads. Ming just closed the recent one, and he won't allow anyone but Stefu to open a new one.

kassiopea: Oh that is even more horrible! *random muttering in finnish*

Stefu (in seizure): No MrFun! You change your name to MrFinland and become my puppet! Mwahahahahaha!!!

kassiopea: Cruel fate! who could have thought this up!

ottok: MarkG! that who is too! genious yes evil too so? righ!

Ming: eek - fun over boys!

Ming proceeds to lock up yet another FinThread.

(to be continued)

(soon: the german connection)

Comment

1. Too much to read.

2. Why's always Im and one of the yids in there?

Comment

2. Why's always Im and one of the yids in there?

Hmmm, didn't know that Sir David, YYYH, etc. were Yids .

---

Stefu: It is all dark in here. Am I gone?

Lightening: No, we turned out the lights. We were planning on getting Kekkonen to come scare you to get you out of your coma. Oh well, no need for that.

Stefu: We must get to Korea!

Demon Albran: Why, we aren't there.

Stefu: The Swedes can't win!

Kassiopiea: But they haven't. They've lost to Senegal.

Stefu: DON'T LIE TO ME!

Kass: No, seriously...

Stefu: Take him away!

Member of the Finn Brigade take out Kassiopiea from the room, as he screams about 2-1. All the other Finns look sheepishly away.

Stefu: Now... where is my penguin?

Lightening: In the corner with your mobile phone.

Stefu: Excellent... Let us depart to kill Communis..

Lightening: I thought we were going to stop the Swedish soccer team.

Stefu: Um... yeah, sorry that was coma talking. What are you waiting for? GO!

--

Imran and Siro waited around a bit. Suddenly out of no where a man leapfrogged in. He started talking to his watch, and a voice lept out of the watch, saying something about not being Charlie. The man saw he was being seen and suddenly left.

It could have been the sun playing tricks, but Imran could have sworn it was Ming standing around the Turkish stadium.

In a totally unrelated consequence, the gatekeeper believe Mr Fun to be a Argentinian soccer player only known as 'Giancarlo'. Somehow the gatekeeper managed to forget that Argentina could not possibly play in a game with Brazil and Turkey. Of course, the banning rod pointed at his head might have made him forget very quickly.

--

(DUM DUM DUM!)

Will Gian.. er Mr Fun bore the Turkish team to sleep? Can the Communist Homosexual Greeks capture the Turkish team and hold them for ransom, can Imran and Siro catch on quick enough (doubtful, they are both thick as a brick) and can Stefu and his band of merry Finns come in time?

And WHAT is with Ming's hair? I mean... and WHAT is which Charlie's...

Markos: ARRRTGH! MARKOS'

Ah, Markos' Angels? What is their scheme?

Tune in next time, when the Germans peek around and generally make themselves annoying (as has been written into the Treaty of Versailles... ie, any German in an Excellent Adventure must be annoying as Hell. Ecthelion has already started this great tradition).
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

As usual, great stuff, Imran. Keep it up.

In other words...

*KICK*

"Oh, what a save!"

EDIT: Try to get me in there, will ya? I have a few ideas I can PM you guys if ya like (and don't ask me to write it, I have no time and I suck at comedy).
                            Last edited by reismark; June 17, 2002, 10:32.
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Hmmm, ROLL CALL

Ok, who's reading this thing and wants to be in the story (in some small role)? This way you all don't get mad, because you are all probably reading this to see when you get in and if you don't, I wouldn't like to be lynched.

SO POST if you are reading this.

Comment

I'm in an Excellent Adventure!

You're practically asking me to write a chapter...
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X