Clearguidence.com is most vexing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    No, CivNation just told us that homosexuals were evil and we were all going to burn in hell.
    Yes, but at least his senteneces were semi-lucid.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I read the ****ography thread. Well here it goes, im addicted to masturbating. although it doesnt cause me much more than afew rare joint pains i need to get rid of it. Ive tried so many times after my return to Islam, but it never works. I left it once for 3-4 weeks but then i got onto it again

One step it to always think about how it will effect you negatively. From making it so you may now be able to please your wife or able to even please your self (because of masturbating overly, to the extent of lose of sensativity or other problems), to having to make ghussul after every time you do this

To go with this, masturbation has been a known cause of back problems

exercise my friend. Thats what I do now. I use to masturbate frequently aswell, I was really disgusted by myself, but I hope I have controlled it now

And try not to stay up late in the night (except for tahajjud). You never know what might come on the TV

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

to having to make ghussul after every time you do this
        I'm afraid to ask what ghussul is.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Hey, can me post a thread or two where you're trolling? I can't be arsed to look for them myself.
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

The folks there seem to refer to 'kafirs' in couple of threads. Isn't kaffir some sort of racist term for blacks in South Africa? Is it used similarly in that there forum?

Fr. instance:

So, "officially" Cameroon is a Kafir-Nation, while unofficially it can be considered as a Muslim nation
            Well, the Shias support the Crusaders and the Kafirs against the Muslims.
            Hmm, kafir seems to be related to religion somehow. Maybe it means pagan?

Also, check this thread: How old to get married?

Inshallah around when I'm 18. No later then when I'm 19. I don't think I could stand waiting any longer...
            16 inshAllah
            If i had it my way,then i would get married in the next few weeks (lol) but becuz i am only 15 i dont think that will happen.Inshallah i plan on getting married wen i am 19-20.Thats the age my parents want me to get married.
            i'd get married ASAP.. i'm 16 though.. and living in kuffar-land.. so it's hard to find a muslim girl that practices and that isn't corrupt..

Comment

You know what's really funny?

Read the post by "ghazi". Switch a few things around and it's a post from Poly complaining about softhearted liberals...
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

who's already in?

oh and would someone give me an emploi ? how about a Russian muslim?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm still waiting for authorisation to post (moderators take look at your login before they let you in).

I registered with a Muslim woman's name to see if I can't get a peek at their "Sisters" section.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

.... you badass.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Felch X! he's there he's there! http://www.clearguidance.com/showthr...?threadid=4218
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Hot topics: how to make your clitoris stop bleeding after being circumcised with a broken Coke bottle
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

you were joking right ?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

That homosexuals/lesbians thread reminds me of NewsMax. The two forums would probably love each other - and you know what forum would love both? Chinese Military forum, that's what.

...sayyy...

Comment

I think I should send them an e-mail , recommending them to have a women's forum.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Speaking of homosexuals:

Avoiding the illusion that some youth have that masturbation is permissible because it prevents them from committing illegal sexual acts such as fornication or even homosexuality.

So there you have it. Masturbation leads to homosexuality.

That site is too ****ed up for words!!
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X