No announcement yet.

Clearguidence.com is most vexing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, check out the thread at Youth Table called "Where to find a wife". First reply says: "Don't ya have some best friends with sisters??????"

Fine way to find a woman, that.
    Oh well, western men are meeting up with women in a lot more pathetic ways than that.

Comment

CMF was fun, I was Samurai Dragon over there preaching how good Japan was. Those pathetic losers threatened to ban David Floyd because he kept proving them wrong....
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

My username is invalid. All I did was politely disagree with them. No sense going back.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Don't forget, though, Shi, you were the one who blew our cover at Maxie invasion.

Good times, good times...
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
            Don't forget, though, Shi, you were the one who blew our cover at Maxie invasion.

Good times, good times...
            Hence my promise not to harm this mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

Hence my promise not to harm this mission.

I didn't know about that sin.

Remember when Squid went charging into the CTP OT and the AOE forums? He was an impetuous one back than...

Comment

Those guys seriously piss me off. This guy told me that my definition of suicide bomber was wrong.

I speak English as a native language. I think I know what a suicide bomber is. I can't stand them, it's no use using logic, because they'd rather trust some nomadic superstition.

Comment

Damn. My account got disable before I could register. Maybe putting "God Bless America" as my location wasn't such a good idea for getting the moderators to let me register.

My trolling attempts have got off to a bad start. Better try registering again.

Maybe you can do better GP- you're not scared of them declaring a jihad against you, are you?

Comment

Damn. My account got disable before I could register. Maybe putting "God Bless America" as my location wasn't such a good idea for getting the moderators to let me register.

My trolling attempts have got off to a bad start. Better try registering again.

Maybe you can do better GP- you're not scared of them declaring a jihad against you, are you?
                    BD,

It's better if I use you as my Northern Alliance. FYI: One thing I've found highly effective is to know something about their releigion, cluture, etc. and use that against them. Quote some Arabic, etc.

But to be honest, I just looked at the site. And its not worth the battle. These guys are idiots.

Comment

Hehehehehe- Soon I hope to unleash the deadliest weapon of all upon these idiots. I saw Evan Von Christoph obline. I plan to unleash him upon this forum.

Comment

I've registered twice...in both cases, I was disabled before I even posted.

First one as Lonestar (perhaps I should not have put in "Enroute, Afghanistan)

Second as ArakeenGhost. (Locatio, Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.)

Hmmm...perhaps they automatically de-register folks that use America online.
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Oh well. Shows how secure they are in their own beliefs if they are too scared to let in anyone who sounds like they might disagree with them.

I am trying again as "Scimitar" Hopefully I will get in this time.

Comment

Oh well. Shows how secure they are in their own beliefs if they are too scared to let in anyone who sounds like they might disagree with them.

I am trying again as "Scimitar" Hopefully I will get in this time.
                            Pff. I'm going to start running through names from Dune
                            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Someone's post their on homosexuality:

"I`ve never ever seen
                              a gay person!

eww eww eww

and yea in san fransico

that was a huge! earth quake!!

but I think I wasn`t born then
                              or maybe I was a baby"

wow.........

Comment

quote:
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Originally posted by Guest123
                                Can't we all just get along?
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not till we all accept islam
                                These people should get in touch with CivNation. They could sit around and be ignorant and bigoted together all day long. They even have similar posting styles, although YoI generally prefers the Koran to the Bible.

Comment

Working...
                                X