No announcement yet.

Clearguidence.com is most vexing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Felch X. I stay consistent in my devient sexual imagery.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

what is the X for, shroomhead?

Comment

I think that's a ten in Roman Numerals, squid.
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

what's the ten for? prettiest *******?

Comment

Hmmm...Dang thing still won't let me post.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch X
              I waded into the fray in a discussion about homosexuality. Good thing these naïve ****** don't know what felching is. I'd probably be stoned, and not in the happy go lucky Larva-Man way either.

Yep...I think they took me off...hadn't even posted, too!

I doubt anyone undersood your explaination of how currency works.
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Problem is shifting tha Bad ones from the good ones...

alas, it looks like there may be more "bad ones" than good ones, minus our own Imran, of course.

That is the most pompous thing I have heard in a long time.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                  Just watch out guys. Shi (aka Black Dragon aka Cruise Missile) is a bit of a scared flame warrior. He will run and try to avoid punishment if things come to that. He won't take the fall with you...

* GP returns archival files for future use
                  which is of course why I posted right here in front of the mods that I will be going over
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

That is the most pompous thing I have heard in a long time.
                    Damn. You don't get out much, do ya?

Comment

I've registered, but I am in their moderation quque(SP?)

GP, since you insulted me I expect you to join me over there. It's taking a while for them to activate me for whatever reason so you'll probably want to sign up so it can be done with ASAP.

Comment

Lighten up, BD. I've given you credit (often) for the positive changes I've seen in you as you grew up. You're one of my favorite posters. Gotta put these archival files to some use. Plus I was sure Ming would get the joke regarding the MJ/Squid episode.

P.s. I am enough of a Royal that my presence is not needed at this time. I'm just encouraging the hoi polloi from my lofty position.

Comment

Oh **** that forum really makes me appreciate the posters here. The wackos of apolyton seems like ***** cats in comparison to some of those weirdos. Anyone up for burning some moskes and pissing on their mothers graves or something moderate like that?

Comment

[I'm really getting tired of the censorship on this forum. Something is seriously wrong when people can't talk about **** Cheney, ***-for-tat or ***** cats in peace.]

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                              Lighten up, BD. I've given you credit (often) for the positive changes I've seen in you as you grew up. You're one of my favorite posters. Gotta put these archival files to some use. Plus I was sure Ming would get the joke regarding the MJ/Squid episode.

P.s. I am enough of a Royal that my presence is not needed at this time. I'm just encouraging the hoi polloi from my lofty position.
                              That's ok, George, I appreciate that we are on good terms now. These people got me in a very enthusiatic mood........

But, if you are a royal, then you should be leading your foreign in battle! You are the best troll here, so to the Front!

Comment

Brothers Area
                                A place to chill and kick back with the brothers. This is a room for brothers to discuss issues and topics they dont want sisters to see. Sisters Fear ALLAH and abstain from entering ! ALLAH sees all.
                                It's their way of saying "This is All Boys No Girls Sekrit Klub ICKY GIRLS KEEP OUT!"

Anyway, check out the thread at Youth Table called "Where to find a wife". First reply says: "Don't ya have some best friends with sisters??????"

Fine way to find a woman, that.

Somehow, this doesn't remind me as much of Maxie adventure as the Chinese Military Forum. People, who don't only have different outlook of life, but different facts, as well! Whee! Then again, Maxies had plenty of different facts on their own.
                                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                                X