No announcement yet.

Clearguidence.com is most vexing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no we are talking about rpesent countries and i forgot to say gay black jew communist living in america.

the sopranos? nope

Comment

• My account was activated after about a day. And then it was disabled in less than a day.

These people really have no appreciation for the Socratic method. I think Paiktis needs to bust in there and teach them some actual culture, instead of this desert nomad crap.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• i think they're on to us guys...

Comment

• *sigh* Rajput, these kind of bland statements are beginning to get tainted with an element of what you would call 'boring'. It's obvious that you dont have the same definitions as most people here (surprisingly enough, the ppl who seem to agree with you are the non-muslims. food for thought.)
          Astonishing! Who would ever think that Rajput might have ideas similar to the non-Muslims?

They've been on to us for a couple days. I think they got used to having only Muslims and people who desperately wanted to convert.

Comment

• well if anyone from those forums is reading this thread, i think most of us can agree that anyone who may want to visit us and post is certaintly welcome.

*phantom of Ming hovering overhead ~within the forum rules*

of course, of course

Comment

• I don't think they could have much of a problem with our little invasion considering how polite we've all been. It's clear that Islam has no concept of turning the other cheek or being kind to strangers, based on how we've been treated there.

Comment

• ermm, so did the catch you?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• "Notwithstanding what the Western media would love us to believe, Mainstream Muslims (i.e. Sunnis) are about 1.8 BILLION in number. So, that's about 1/4 of the World"

I know this ain't true , but still ...
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

• More proof that the religion of Islam is a hate breeding collection of terrorists.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• these sites make me shiver. not in fear. but in dissapointment from the human race. If put in a position to push the Red Button, it would be much easier for me.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I do concur with Sava.

And I share Dalgetti's disappointment that homo sapiens have descended this far into infamy, but more than mere disappointment.
                        There is also disgust, scorn and disdain at their feckless savagery, anger, and a sense of resolution to see through what needs to be done.

To use the words of Michael Caine out of The Fourth Protocol:
                        "You lot belong in a f*ckin' museum."

The gene pool could do with a good clean of these dregs.
                        Whether you like it or not, history is on our side.
                        We will bury you.

- N.S. Khrushchev

Comment

• Hah! I'm into the Sisters forum (called muslimahs).
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• The muslim student union at my school is doing a car wash tomorrow. It would be wrong for sisters to be washing or drying the cars in front of the brothers, right?

I personally dont think it would be appropriate for us to be doing this, but many of the other sisters get very defensive on this topic. So i just wanted some other opinions
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I am married. Got married a couple months ago. Almost 4 months ago. I am 15, will be turning 16 InshaAllah next month
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• could be worse, www.baptsitboard.com just purged all non-christians and www.ilovejesus.com only lets them post in one forum or completely purged them (forget which) and the larger creationist bbs don't allow non-creationists posters.
                                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X