No announcement yet.

Joke of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright guys.......cross your legs on this one!!

After his day's sightseeing, an American touring Spain stopped at a local restaurant. While sipping his wine, he noticed a sizzling,
    scrumptious-looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.

He asked the waiter, "What is that you just served?"

The waiter replied, " Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are bull's balls from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!"

The American, though momentarily daunted when he learned the origin of the dish said, "What the hell, I'm on vacation! Bring me an order!"

The waiter replied, "I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving a day, since there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early tomorrow and place your order, we will be sure to serve you this delicacy!"

The next morning, the American returned and placed his order. That evening, he was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, and inspecting the contents of his platter, he called to the waiter and said, "These are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday!"

The waiter promptly replied, "Si, senor!" Sometimes the bull wins!
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X

I didn´t get that one

Past Your Eyes!
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

A bit old, but I like this one.

A woman walks into a top floor pub and sees a really good looking guy sitting at the bar.
        She goes over and asks him what he is drinking. He says, "Magic Bitter."
        She thinks he's a bit of a nutcase, so she walks around the pub.
        After realizing that there is no one else worth talking to, she goes back to the man sitting at the bar.
        She says, "That isn't really Magic Bitter, is it?"
        He says, "Yes, I'll show you." So, he takes a gulp of the bitter, jumps out the window, flies around the building 3 times, and comes back into the window.
        She can't believe it. She says to him, "I bet you can't do that again."
        So, he takes another drink of the bitter, jumps out the window, flies around the building 3 times, and comes back in the window.
        She is amazed. She says that she wants a Magic Bitter. So the guy says to the bartender "Give her a pint of what I'm having."
        She gets her pint, takes a gulp, jumps out the window, plummets 30 stories, breaks every bone in her body and dies.
        The bartender looks up at the guy and says, "Superman, you're such a tosser when you're pissed"
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
          Alright guys.......cross your legs on this one!!

After his day's sightseeing, an American touring Spain stopped at a local restaurant. While sipping his wine, he noticed a sizzling,
          scrumptious-looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.

He asked the waiter, "What is that you just served?"

The waiter replied, " Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are bull's balls from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!"

The American, though momentarily daunted when he learned the origin of the dish said, "What the hell, I'm on vacation! Bring me an order!"

The waiter replied, "I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving a day, since there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early tomorrow and place your order, we will be sure to serve you this delicacy!"

The next morning, the American returned and placed his order. That evening, he was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, and inspecting the contents of his platter, he called to the waiter and said, "These are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday!"

The waiter promptly replied, "Si, senor!" Sometimes the bull wins!
          Ouch!

Comment

all jokes are great , so far. (except the one from lung. I don't know why )
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

There once was a gal named Lewinsky
              Who played on a flute like Stravinsky
              'Twas "Hail to the Chief"
              On this flute made of beef
              That stole the front page from Kaczynski.

Said Clinton to young Ms. Lewinsky
              Don't leave any clues like Kaczynski,
              Since you look such a mess,
              Use the hem of your dress
              And wipe that stuff off of your chinsky.

Lewinsky and Clinton have shown
              What Kaczynski must surely have known:
              That an intern is better
              Than a bomb in a letter
              When deciding how best to be blown.

Cigars anyone?

Comment

Past Your Eyes!
                Oops My pronounciation was a bit off there...

Comment

$14,000 for "large."
                  Considering how much it costs to remodel a kitchen, the guy should have held out for "****ing enormous".
                  Old posters never die.
                  They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

This one is for the girls

Ethel is a bit of a demon in her wheelchair and loves to charge around the nursing home taking corners on one wheel and getting up to maximum speed on the long corridors. Because the poor woman is one sandwich short of a picnic, the other residents tolerate her and some of the men actually join in.

One day, Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Crazy Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched. "Stop!", he said in a firm voice. "Have you got a license for that thing?" Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him. "O.K." he said, and away Ethel sped down the hall. As she took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, Weird Harold popped out in front of her and shouted, "Stop! Have you got proof of insurance?" Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a beer coaster and held it up to him. Harold nodded and said, "Carry on ma'am."

As Ethel neared the final corridor before the front door, Mad Malcolm stepped out in front of her, stark naked, holding a very sizable erection in his hand. "Oh,no" said Ethel, "Not the breathalyzer again!"

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Translated from Swedish:

The seven dwarfs are in in Rome to visit the Vatican. Dopey steps up to the popes door and rings the bell. The pope opens the door and asks "Dopey, my child. What can I do for you?

Dopey says "Excuse me your excellency but is there dwarf nuns in Rome?"

Pope smiles and says "No, Dopey, there´s no dwarf nuns in Rome." In the background some of the other dwarfs snicker.

Dopey the asks "Your excellency are there dwarf nuns in Italy then?"

The pope looks at Dopey and says "No, dopey there is no dwarf nuns in Italy." Now the other dwarfs start to laugh.

Dopey persists in his line of questioning. "But there must be some dwarf nuns in Europe?" The pope starts to get a little tired of Dopeys inane questions and says "Dopey there´s no dwarf nuns in Europe!" The other dwarfs double over with laughter.

Dopey then asks with a slightly panic stricken voice "Your excellency isn´t there any dwarf nuns anywhere in the world?"

The pope almost yells, "Dopey for the last time, There is no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world!!"

By this time the other dwarfs are rolling on the floor laughing their asses of, while pounding thei little fists against the ground chanting "Dopey ****ed a penguin, Dopey ****ed a penguin"

Comment

one of the dwarfs is named Dopey? .

oh, and the joke was funny too.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Dalgetti
                            one of the dwarfs is named Dopey? .

oh, and the joke was funny too.
                            I think so. I had to look that up. In swedish he´s called Toker which means "crazy person" Dopey was the name that was the closest...

Comment

alright, you may carry on.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X