Joke of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke of the Day

Bruce is driving over the Sydney Harbour Bridge one day when he sees his girlfriend, Sheila about to throw herself off. Bruce slams on the brakes and yells, "Sheila, what the hell d'ya think you're doing?"
    Sheila turns around with a tear in her eye and says,
    "G'day Bruce. Ya got me pregnant and so now I'm gonna kill myself."
    Bruce gets a lump in his throat when he hears this. He says "Strewth Sheila.....Not only are you a great ****, but you're a real sport too."
    And drives off.

guffaw

Comment

Shhh, don't encourage him...he might tell another if you do!
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        Shhh, don't encourage him...he might tell another if you do!

Comment

Didn't find anything funny in this at all.

What is there to laugh about?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

That is very amusing in a very sick way

Simpson's style disclaimer, rapid fire fashion: I do not condone any activities in the joke. Except maybe the sex part.
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
              It's ridiculing the legendary callousness of the steroetypical Austalian straight male.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                Didn't find anything funny in this at all.

Blah.

I when I read it...
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Callousness is useful in certain situations.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

It's ridiculing the legendary callousness of the steroetypical Austalian straight male.
                    Ahh!

See- I didn't get that.

Comment

A woman went to the doctors office.

She was seen by one of the new doctors, but after about 4 minutes in the examination room, she burst out, screaming as she ran down the hall.

An older doctor stopped and sked her what the problem was, and she explained.

He had her sit down and relax in another room.

The older doctor marched back to the first and emanded, "What's the matter with you? Mrs.Terry is 63 years old, she has four grown children and seven grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant?"

The new doctor continued to write on his clipboard and said, "Does she still have the hiccups?"
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

The first joke got a The second Tres amusant
                          "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

A man was in a terrible accident, and his "manhood" was mangled and torn from his body. His doctor assured him that modern medicine could give him back his manhood, but that his insurance wouldn't cover the surgery, since it was considered cosmetic.

The doctor said that the cost would be

$3,500 for "small,"

$6,500 for "medium," and

$14,000 for "large."

The man was sure he would want a medium or large, but the doctor urged him to talk it over with his wife before he made any decision. The man called his wife on the phone and explained their options. The doctor came back into the room, and found the man looking quite dejected. Well, what have the two of you decided?" asked the doctor.

The man answered, "She'd rather remodel the kitchen."

Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I didnt get Tia's joke.
                              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
                              X