No announcement yet.

Britain Is More American Than European

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you get away with that one mike?

****ty ****s.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• words that contain the four-letter words are not censored. With the exceptionof fuck
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• I didn't get away with it. It's just not censored.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• LOL, it worked, obviously it is with the -ty ending that confuses it, and the full stop...hehe, I think we are on to something here

.****. .****.
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Hehe, so if I pluralised some words they still work. I don't think the stop matters, but if I wanted to go for some ****s, that would be fine
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• I would explore further but I think I'd be cruising for a banning.
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Now that does censor. I bet S****horpe doesn't get censored though...
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• But S****horpe is ****e
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• It's full of ****ty ****s.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                      X