No announcement yet.

Britain Is More American Than European

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard deviations ? lol. So the UK's unemployment rate of 5 % vs 7.6 % EU is just a standard deviation ?
    No, the UK has a lower mean than the EU.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• So have Austria and the Netherlands. Your point ?

Comment

• Stew: Shut up, you are making yourself look bad and because you are talking about the UK I feel it's reflecting on the country. I'd like to try and get rid of the homophobic, racist, nationalistic image that we have not enhance it.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• So if you question the path GB has chosen, you are homophobic and racist?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Yep, that's what the liberals try to brainwash you with.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• No. But I think it's a fine line from saying that the UK is in a better economic position than other countries that are clearly stronger to wandering around france in '98 singing about how we won 2 world wars and 'you'd all be speaking german without us' like those morons.

We used to be a powerful country, we still have a lot more international influence than we deserve due to our actual power but we're not one of the top 2 countries in the world and haven't been for a long time now and our role is going to diminish in the future unless we join one of the major trading blocks... oh no, it's OK, we're already part of one of the strongest. Yay!
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• The EU is one of the weakest.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• But we are part of the EU and we are super powerful?
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• And since when has the US government treated any of it's 'partners' as equals?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• They just want to use our troops, then **** on us with trade barriers on steel. ****ers. (note this is just aimed at the US government)
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Well like you Mike, I try to be careful with my wording, unless some (MarkL, paiktis perhaps )
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I forgot we couldn't ****ing swear here.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• **** **** ******* **** ********!
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Yeah, it's a real ****ing pile of ****ty ****s.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• I thought that would be censored.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X