12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

yeah speak for yourself...

oh wait...

yes, you can speak for me too...at least for a few more weeks
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Getting married, orange?
        Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
          Getting married, orange?
          No, more like got dumped on my arse a month ago, have one lined up (sorta kinda maybe)

There's plenty of fish out there in the sea for me. It's just a shame I'm so picky about seafood.
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Oh well... if it makes you feel any better, I had a girl that I've been seeing for a few weeks now tell me she just wants to be friends (at least for a while).
            Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
              Oh well... if it makes you feel any better, I had a girl that I've been seeing for a few weeks now tell me she just wants to be friends (at least for a while).
              Is this why you were mean towards the person from that site?
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

DPII - nothing against you - but don't hold your breath. Lets just be friends is the #1 way to 'let them down gently'

Good luck to you, though you won't have much problem getting over a 3 week relationship. Try one that's was 3 years in the making

Comment

Christ, stop trying to convince that nasty ***** to come here. Isn't one BlackWidow enough?
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                    Christ, stop trying to convince that nasty ***** to come here. Isn't one BlackWidow enough?
                    You'll always be poly's only nasty *****
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                      Although the article raises a few good points, I'll take notice of it more when gay sex is legal in all 50 states.
                      Or even any of the fifty states.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Some of the people here still seem to be emailing this person calling them racist among other things. Stop the emails. It only shows how childish and ingorant YOU are. Your not helping anything by being ****** other than showing your true nature.

How many here that got on their moral ivory tower bothered to read the part that Orange didn't post?
                        Last edited by Sprayber; May 13, 2002, 16:26.

Comment

• Except for KrazyHorse's last post, this thread gets a resounding 1/10.

Comment

• So, what're the odds for who gave her the link?

I'd give Sprayber evens, orange - 3/1 Krazyhorse - 5/1, Bugs ****ing Bunny - 10/1, and a "Guest" - 50/1.

Comment

• Clean hands here. I couldn't even be bothered to send her that e-mail I drafted earlier and posted here. A little voice in my head just went "Oh bollocks to it all" and I lost interest.

It's fun to listen to the voices.

It's also fun when suddenly your works go ballistic. You cannot even begin to comprehend how many e-mails I've had in varying degrees of pidgin English from irate/amused Finns.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Carver
                                Except for KrazyHorse's last post, this thread gets a resounding 1/10.
                                I'm glad you appreciated it...
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X