No announcement yet.

A very point blank 'article' dealing with minorities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If peaecmaker is saying that, as a white male, his kids have an equal chance of becoming president as a black baby of a crack-whore does, does that mean he has some white kids that he sired with a crack-whore... or are they his future expectations or what?

Comment

She sent a one-word reply.

Thanks.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

She seems to take pride in being a nasty self-important *****. This leads me to three conclusions:

Anyone who takes anything she writes as gospel needs to do some serious soul-searching.

Any message sent to her that insults her will probably make her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

She could stand to gain serious benefits from several swift kicks to the temple.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Peacemaker
          The child of a black crack whore has the same chances as the child of a white crack whore.
          The point was that the US isn't a meritocracy, not a racist state. Having said that, I'm not entirely convinced by that claim.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

All of you guys are acting like children. Only KH's email came close to anything mature. In her mind you all justify her thoughts and opinions. Some of you are worse then she is.
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Have you read the columns on how to wash genitals?
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Of course your living in the U.K. puts a real dampening on your understanding of what life in the United States is really like.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  Have you read the columns on how to wash genitals?
                  I chose not to go to the site to begin with. Although, how I could resist a site that shows you how to wash your genitals is beyond me.

How many ways does she show? Is it an indivual effort or a group thing?
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

The three sections that deal with it are labeled:

"Hey Ladies, Wax Your Cooch!"
                    "Hey Ladies, Clean Your Cooch!"
                    "Hey Fellas, Shave Your Sack!"

Gives a good idea of the audience she's shooting for...
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

In all fairness, she does call herself a vain little *****.

You guys don't have a chance. I should be more concerned about you guys instead of her. LMAO

Comment

I'm pretty sure she takes herself seriously, though. Her site has very little in the way of redeeming value. It's like the internet version of Howard Stern. All shock, no content.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          I'm pretty sure she takes herself seriously, though. Her site has very little in the way of redeeming value. It's like the internet version of Howard Stern. All shock, no content.

Wasn't it you that said there was no such thing as too far?

Comment

All of ya'll are just jelous that ya don't have a site dedicated to the worship of one of your body parts.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

"...stop carrying out your guilt trip on people who are 4 generations away from any responsibilty for your suffering."

Firstly, in a real 'article', 'four' is not written '4', it is written 'four'.

Secondly, this is absolutely false. There are many people serving the the U.S. justice system and the U.S. Congess that created and enforced segregation laws. Mant Registrars Of Voters, who denied registration to blacks, are still alive. The Chief Justice of the U.S. Supream Court (William Rhenquist) was in favour of continued segregation and, while he was a clerk at the Supream Court, urged his Justice to vote in favour of the Board of Education in Brown vs. Board of Ed. - the landmark school desegregation case.

Just fourteen years ago, Ronald Reagan was assisting Apartheid South Africa in its invasion of Angola.

All in all, a rather revealing 'article' demostrating the intellectual capacity (or lack thereof) of its writter.

Comment

You can't deal with minorites; only give concessions.

Equality is never enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X