No announcement yet.

A very point blank 'article' dealing with minorities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you manage to talk about dogs and ****ging?

Comment

just sh@ging

Comment

I think that at newsmax that article would get a " good post!"... honestly

Comment

Spoken like a spoiled white girl who has never had to struggle against institutionalized and societal racism/bigotry. I'm sure the gays who still get arrested for having sex with their partner and blacks who get pulled over and frisked for their skin color are not as confident in the Great Society she claims exist.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Some preach gospels, some talk the arts. Some paint pictures with words, or dazzle the eye and mind with images that sear the cortex. Some spread philosophy, some challenge our very notions of being.

You instruct people on how to wash their genitals. It's reassuring to note that you haven't over-estimated the intelligence of those you appeal to.

Incidentally- your dog is an abortion.
            Let's see how that goes down.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sending this dumb chick e-mails will only encourage her, make her think she's somehow important enough to warrant it and what she says is having an impact. I'd say just ignore her.

But the abortion line is good, heehehe.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I don't know Boris.
                  Maybe sometimes it's appropriate to tell some people what you really think.

For my part and being a non-native english speaker I offered a more basic reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny

Classic delusion. The author believes she lives in a perfect meritocracy, where any "failure" can be attributed to the fault of the individual.

Does anyone really believe that the baby of a black crack whore in Harlem has the same likelihood of becoming President as a baby Bush or Kennedy?
                    I'm a middle class white hero male and that child does have the same chance of becoming President as my kids. The child will probally make as far as his neighbor the kid of a white crack whore in Harlem.
                    God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

What?
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

The child of a black crack whore has the same chances as the child of a white crack whore.
                        God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

I'm guessing what he's trying to say is that the Harlem baby has the same chance as becoming President--nil--as his future white middle-class kids, because only rich white folk can ever become President.

While mostly true, that doesn't exactly explain Bill Clinton now, does it?
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

C'mon you guys. She's too easy a target. And even the dog's cuter than she is, so no mitigating factor there

Too bad she's probably going to be having lots of children...
                            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

BTW, somebody should invite her to 'poly to defend her views.

"Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Since everyone else is sending e-mails, I decided to write one, too.

Why have you photoshopped [your dog's] eyes to be so lifeless and abnormal?

Tell me, when you're away from the computer, does that dog ever drag it's body at your computer stool, open Notepad and tenously write "It hurts! It hurts!" until you return?

Incidentally, about that rant on minorities, I've always thought whiny majority is worse than tiny minority. Could you inform me why, for instance, gay movement should stop promoting itself while gay sex is still not legal in all 50 states and civil unions in only one of them? I guess right to hold parades supersedes that, anyway.
                                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                                X