A very point blank 'article' dealing with minorities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Cal at? He would love this
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by orange

I stumbled across this site. It's some girl's personal site, she's a bit on the odd side, has her entire life on the computer (including webcams at work and home) and tons of differing ramblings about her socio-political thoughts.
      She also has one of the uglier dogs I've ever seen.

EDIT: updated to reenable the leeching of the picture of her dog; its location was changed recently. I wonder why...

Reedit: Damn. Now I've got to save her dog's damn picture to some of my webspace because you can't attach a file by editting and she's apparently not fond of leeches...
      Last edited by KrazyHorse; May 13, 2002, 18:25.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

She also has one of the uglier dogs I've ever seen.

Cat lover
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

The author of that rant has, in addition to an ugly dog, a distorted view of the state of the United States, and the world. Matthew Shepard was killed in her lifetime, and that's about as unaccepting as it gets...
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ahh. Sent the following email.

1) You really are full of yourself. I really find it telling that you delight in listing all those who have mentioned you (or your tits) on their websites.

2) More editorial thought needs to go into your .txts Watching you spin your wheels in a few of the more "political" ones was interesting but lacking in lasting value.

3) You've got a really ugly dog.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Ahh. Sent the following email.

3) You've got a really ugly dog.[/q]
                Now you have gone too far.

Comment

No such thing.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

No such thing.
                    No, your thinking about too much fun.

The dog is a little on the humble side

Comment

Actually, that title could be the entire text. When will the so called minorities stop *****ing about everything? You're equal. We accept you. Shut the hell up already. Blacks/Mexicans/Puerto Ricans/Chinese/whatever; you aren't even the minority in this country anymore so shut up and get on with your lives. Nobody cares about your problems anymore. You got your equal rights so stop carrying out your guilt trip on people who are 4 generations away from any responsibility for your suffering.

That **** is just over. It's not working anymore. I don't feel any pity for you whatsoever. At this point any problems you have are self-inflicted and not the cause of being a slave or the decendent of a slave. You don't know what slavery even feels like so shut your whiny ****ing mouth and get on with your life.
                      Classic delusion. The author believes she lives in a perfect meritocracy, where any "failure" can be attributed to the fault of the individual.

Does anyone really believe that the baby of a black crack whore in Harlem has the same likelihood of becoming President as a baby Bush or Kennedy?
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

A clueless rant from a clueless individual.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

that's a mix of a dog , and a human faetus?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I wanted to send her an e-mail about her dog, but I couldn't think of anything good to say apart from "your dog is very ugly". Shame on me

Comment

what that girl needs is a good sh@g

Comment

I sent the email.

Comment

Working...
                                X