Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very point blank 'article' dealing with minorities

When Will the 'Minorities' Stop ****ing Whining

Actually, that title could be the entire text. When will the so called minorities stop *****ing about everything? You're equal. We accept you. Shut the hell up already. Blacks/Mexicans/Puerto Ricans/Chinese/whatever; you aren't even the minority in this country anymore so shut up and get on with your lives. Nobody cares about your problems anymore. You got your equal rights so stop carrying out your guilt trip on people who are 4 generations away from any responsibility for your suffering.

That **** is just over. It's not working anymore. I don't feel any pity for you whatsoever. At this point any problems you have are self-inflicted and not the cause of being a slave or the decendent of a slave. You don't know what slavery even feels like so shut your whiny ****ing mouth and get on with your life.

As for gays and lesbians; I completely accept you. Everyone accepts you. Nobody gives a **** anymore what you are, we think it's fine, do what you want. You are gay, bi, whatever, who cares? It's your thing. Just because I don't want to go to your parades doesn't mean I'm a homophobe. It means I think your parades are stupid. So you have pride, big deal. Nobody holds you in disgust anymore because of your preferences, at least not in public; and god forbid you say anything in private anymore about thinking that parade was stupid, lest your liberal friends think you are a bigot. Publicly, you are accepted and no longer shunned by polite society; and at first that was enough. But now we must move on to actually programming people's private thoughts into acceptance as well, right?

What I want to know is, who exactly in today's America is oppressing any one of you minorities? And I'm not talking about the random pointless hate crimes or the obvious Ku Klux Kreeps. I mean, really, who in the mainstream, clockwork orange general population is oppressing you? You get job preference over the real minority, the white hetero male, thanks to efforts to 'diversify' the workplace; you get all the money the government can throw your way so you can go to college for free and have an 'equal' chance in the workforce; you get to have parades in the street declaring your sexual preferences, which would be abhorred if done by straight people but applauded when done by gays and lesbians; and better yet, you get preferential treatment by almost everyone because of the success of your prolonged campaign of guilt directed at the mean oppressing white hetero slavemasters who you continue to believe, for some reason, has it in for you. You people don't want equal rights, you want preferential treatment; it's your turn to be the Master With the Big House and you are trying to get some of your own back by making us accept you by law and statute.

I am all in favor of all people, at least publicly, having respect for, and consideration of, everyone else - no matter what age, race, gender, sexual persuasion, nationality. The least we can do is be nice to each other. But the minute you start trying to force people to think and feel a certain way by law, or guilt, or programming through media coverage you have defeated the purpose. Forcing people to be nice by law doesn't mean people are acting nicer because people are nicer; it means no one wants to go to jail - you've just hidden the problem in the dirt. All you have done is make a law forcing people to have a modicum of civility towards one another by threatening them with jail, and this is something that should be handled by example, not by the civil authorities; it should be imparted by people seeing other people not call blacks names and not deride someone for their lifestyle, not by laws and jail sentances. It should be carried out by companies hiring women and minorities because they are qualified, thus inspiring other women and minorities to get qualified because they know the will get hired if they have the skill, not because of a status quo.

Well I've had enough. You don't get my fear or pity because you are a different color; you do get what respect you earn as a human. You don't get to be considered chic just because you sleep with same sex partners, or swing both ways; you do get to keep your bedroom activities to your damn self and let me like you as a person instead of an icon of open sexuality. And you get to stop thinking people who are white, straight and conservative don't accept you because of who you are and stop trying to hold on to the past; everyone except you has moved on to other issues in the world today that really matter, like terrorism, nukes, civil wars, space exploration and child abuse. Next to issues such as these, in the grand scheme of things your skin color, gender, or sexual preference doesn't really make a **** of difference to anyone with half a brain, and the people who don't have brains are too stupid to understand your message anyway. Let it go.
    Discuss.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Been taking pointers from Boddington?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I taught him everything he knows
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

I think the article makes many good points.
        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Communitarians and Libertarians should be stopped.
          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Where is Jesse Jackson now that we need him? He would be outraged at so much truth spoken in one place. Can't whoever wrote this be arrested or something? Maybe this guy should be forced to take some diversity training of some sort until he learns to be more considerate of the poor oppressed minorities.

Comment

Yes I do believe that's the most bitter I've ever seen Lincoln. What did those maniacs in Thailand do to you??

Comment

Not bitter, bored.

Comment

I got about half a sentence in before the urge to slam my fist through the monitor became almost overwhelming.

Why the hell would you feed the race trolls with this nonsense?
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Although the article raises a few good points, I'll take notice of it more when gay sex is legal in all 50 states.
                    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Re: A very point blank 'article' dealing with minorities

Originally posted by orange
                      Discuss. [/QUOTE]

This is Boddingtonean.
                      Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

orange, where did you find this article? there is a mandatory "world of difference" assembly in my school on monday, in which they have minorities preform their native dances and crap. forcing me to watch it doesnt make me accept them more. anyway, they allow anyone who wants to go on stage to do so, and i would LOVE to read that article, i'd just need to credit the author.

show me a source please?
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                          orange, where did you find this article? there is a mandatory "world of difference" assembly in my school on monday, in which they have minorities preform their native dances and crap. forcing me to watch it doesnt make me accept them more. anyway, they allow anyone who wants to go on stage to do so, and i would LOVE to read that article, i'd just need to credit the author.

show me a source please?
                          Your school actually forces black kids to perform African dances? Most of the blacks I know would be deeply offended.

Perhaps some group should get together and throw a "Rave". or even better yet a "Slam dance". Surely these dances are native to someplace.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

show me a source please?

I stumbled across this site. It's some girl's personal site, she's a bit on the odd side, has her entire life on the computer (including webcams at work and home) and tons of differing ramblings about her socio-political thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                              X