No announcement yet.

A very point blank 'article' dealing with minorities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cute phrase you just butchered actually goes "when you assume you make an ASS out of (yo)U and ME". Now why don't you make a tree and get the heck out of here?

Comment

• Originally posted by morb

first of all, I said that you're wrong to assume that because you disagree with people it gives you the right to be disrespectful. its clear that a certain bunch here have no respect for other's opinions. But I can see that you're too dense to comprehend this, so I won't hold it against you.

Aw, bless...

Did nasty sarcastic man say nasty word? Is icky-boo-boo a big, brave soldier?

Well I'm feeling bored, so you can amuse me. Since you're bedwetting over people making assumptions, let's see your scientific proof that 90% of Mexicans are dumb. I could do with a laugh.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• No no no, I think the point was that I am an ass. Just me. He calls blacks "animals" and says that 90% of Mexicans are dumb, but *I'M* an ass. Isn't that cute?

And that whole "gaynemer" thing... boy, that was just priceless comedy there. I haven't been assaulted with that caliber of wit since I was seven years old. I'm wounded somethin' fierce, lemme tell ya what.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Well, someone once used the phrase I mentioned and it was very cute- I can't see someone using the words "assume", "ass" and "u" without having butchered the correct phrase.

Comment

• Aw, bless...

Did nasty sarcastic man say nasty word? Is icky-boo-boo a big, brave soldier?
            Without taking this thread to a whole new level of flaming...

I notice that you like to do this a lot, BFB. You post your nasty little opinion of someone, they defend themselves, and then you try to turn it around with the "aww, he's being a crybaby and getting upset over nothing" angle while trying to propel your own 'witty sarcasm' into the limelight.

Does more for the other guy's side than yours, I'm afraid.
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• With all due respect Orange, he only does it when the person in question is an unmitigated jackass.

Comment

• just because he only does it to people he sees as having inferior views doesn't make it right...

...it's still a rather childish approach to debate
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

• That might be true, but it's still damned funny. And he still manages to get his point across, i.e. asking for proof about these 90% of Mexicans who are dumb.

Comment

• this is great. you guys are a paragon of integrity.

On the other hand, perhaps it's because you're an ignorant ****wit. In that case, I'd ask you to kindly stay in your home at all times; we already have too many of your kind walking the streets.
                    sorry mr. elite. do you wear a smarty pants badge? I'll bet you do.

they only way you can accuse me of being an ass is for assuming that you had more intelligence to look past my exaggerated troll.

sorry fellas. you've been walking in your own crap for days. and frankly you effing reek.
                    I hate Civ3!

Comment

• Well, to tell the truth, I've got a World Cup Sticke Album and most of the Mexican players look... funny. Proof enough for you, huh?

Comment

• Let the record show that Mexicans are funny looking

Comment

• If we forget the morb-bashing here, I've come to regret sending a letter to mercator. I realize that while that was a silly article (and I still wonder about how homosexuals have attained equal rights with heterosexuals just because they can hold parades) and her dog was ugly, it's not done for to participate in pile-ons this obvious. I apologize.
                          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Oh come on, Stefu. Pile on Morb. It's fun! Look at him squirm!

Comment

• Originally posted by orange
                              Let the record show that Mexicans are funny looking
                              Point of order:

Most people who post to internet bulletin boards are also funny looking.

Comment

• I have to say, I was rather amazed how angry Sprayber got about everybody making fun of this girl...

I didn't email her or anything like that, but if you really feel that strong about it, Sprayber, then I'm sorry that I was making fun of her the other night.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that...
                                Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Working...
                                X