X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
    What is she your girlfriend Sprayber?
    What's the matter Dom? You jelous.

I'm just wondering where all this supposed compassion you guys are supposed to have? This is a real life human being and you guys are acting like you know everything. You didn't even read the whole article.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Damn... guess I'll have to call back the guys and tell them we're not going to bomb her house...

And for the record... I never said she WAS a rich white girl... I was only saying she ACTS like one.

And talk about milking the past... so what if her GRANDFATHER was a poor black man... doesn't mean she doesn't have $$$. She's committing the crime she was condemning!

Anyway, I just think she's annoying. She's up there with the girls that keep IMing me wanting to show me the new web pages they just made about themselves. Like I want to visit a site where somebody just says their opinions...

Oh wait!
      Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

I don't think I'm showing a lack of compassion... I didn't send her an email telling her that her dog was an abortion...

People have said far worse things to me, and I don't really care. Tell her to join Apolyton and then we can flame her good and proper...

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

It's a website with meaningless rants, much like the 340,000 (or should I say, three hundred forty thousand? Would that make this an actual rant?)

Maybe I should e-mail her and tell her that the MLA-approved format is to write numbers of three digits or more numerically. I'm sure she'd appreciate the input.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

And talk about milking the past... so what if her GRANDFATHER was a poor black man... doesn't mean she doesn't have $$$. She's committing the crime she was condemning!
            I believe stating heritage and claiming dependency because of it are two entirely separate issues.
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

KrazyHorse! Stop flirting with her already! She's Sprayber's girlfriend... Find another girl to persecute...

orange, don't mind me. It's 2:03 AM here. I have no goal other than being a d!ck right now, and from the looks of it, I'm succeeding.

Comment

orange, don't mind me. It's 2:03 AM here. I have no goal other than being a d!ck right now, and from the looks of it, I'm succeeding.
                I'm not...just making clarifications...taking a page out of DinoDoc's book, really
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

OK!

But in all seriousness, I think thats just great that her grandfather was a poor black man from Texas.

Sprayber, I realize she's a human being, but I'm not asking that we lynch her. I don't think she's home sobbing because we here at Apolyton are poking fun at her. And if she IS, well, then I'm sorry.

Comment

DP II

Heads Up! Photon Torpedo Incomming!
                    The ways of Man are passing strange, he buys his freedom and he counts his change.
                    Then he lets the wind his days arrange and he calls the tide his master.

Comment

Sprayber, I realize she's a human being, but I'm not asking that we lynch her.
                      Damn... guess I'll have to call back the guys and tell them we're not going to bomb her house...

Comment

Prometheus :

orange : I was being sarcastic in that first comment I made (btw, I meant egg bomb not bomb bomb), so actually there is no contradiction there. HA HA!! I escaped being wrong that time!!

Comment

Damn it! We're so close to sucking her in. All we need is to make her post once and she'll never leave...
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                            Damn it! We're so close to sucking her in. All we need is to make her post once and she'll never leave...
                            i tried in vain. However, I warned her that it's a one way ticket. You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave...

that was enough to scare her off.

Comment

She won't get a chance to leave... we won't let her. It's all just a bunch of lonely guys in line for the... what was it? "circle jerk"? Well, I think it's about time we put a girl in the middle of the circle!

Comment

It's all just a bunch of lonely guys
                                Speak for yourself...
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X