No announcement yet.

Design the perfect EU flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know about the EU, but if John Ashcroft ever gets elected to the Presidency, this will be the new American flag.
    Attached Files
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• A cross between Nazi and Superman??
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
        A cross between Nazi and Superman??
        Swastika + Pentagon + Red White and Blue + 13 Stripes + 50 stars...

That would be the flag to best represent Ashcroft and all other ultra-conservatives in America. I'm sure that LePenn asswipe in France would have something similar.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefu
          It started as a simple idea ...and then got a bit out of hand.
          I expect the actual EU to do the same.

Comment

• If someone still hasa ny doubts about whether this is a Photoshop Phriday, I present you my suggestion for next EU flag:
            Attached Files
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• AND Finland is the testicle.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• So what? Sweden is the penis, and that's all that matters.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon
                  Won't somebody please work out my idea of 3 rows with 5 stars?
                  If you could elaborate the idea a bit more (what colors do you want the stripes and stars to be for instance), I could come up with an initial something.

Comment

• Just the old golden (yellow) stars and blue background please. The colours are a classic as far as I am concerned.

(so you pretty much have to rearrange the stars and add 3 of them. I tried with paintbrush but I failed abysmally to get them in somewhat orderly rows)
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• So what? Sweden is the penis, and that's all that matters.

It looks to be impotent though .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        So what? Sweden is the penis, and that's all that matters.

It looks to be impotent though .
                        Of course it is, its cold there.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon
                          Just the old golden (yellow) stars and blue background please. The colours are a classic as far as I am concerned.

(so you pretty much have to rearrange the stars and add 3 of them. I tried with paintbrush but I failed abysmally to get them in somewhat orderly rows)
                          So, a bit like so:
                          Attached Files

Comment

• no it looks too much like a texan flag.

i don;t want to be related with cows (hi Sloww )

(goats is another matter)

Comment

• How about this then:
                              Attached Files
                              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• too Latin American

Comment

Working...
                                X