Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSU stands in for these?

Isnt a serious question I guess

Actually I would be more frightend of Stoiber than Fortuyn.
    If it is no fun why do it?
    Live happy or die

Comment

Stoiber doesn't flame immigrants in the public.

Comment

uhm, the Dutch have their own culture, just think about windmills, and wooden shoes , now if we take Belguim...
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Yep, Belgium should be partited (word?) between Netherlands, Germany and France. Who's with me?

Comment

Rotterdam Rijnmond TV has little moroccans saying it's good he's dead and that Allah killed him. That will promote multicultural society for sure.

Funny how left wing extremism works. Killing to keep Holland tolerant.
            Well, lets just imagine my question is not hypothetical then...
            -
            My God, I'm thirty, I need a drink - english textbook spelling error

Comment

I thought we were going to nuke France? Now you want to partition Belgium with them? You damn backstabber...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                The way I understand the Netherlands, it's all about multiculturalism... what would the very national cultural identity and heritage of the Dutch be like, if not just a mix of German, French, English and especially Spanish () influences?
                I have no time for any anti-democratic, anti-secular influences. I do not want to compromise with Muslims or anyone else on the equality of men and women, hetero- and homosexuals, the freedom of speech and opinion and other Western values.
                As far as I'm concerned, all cultural influences are welcome, as long as they don't threaten in any way the principles of the secular, democratic, constitutional state. The countries that you mention do not form such a threat.

-

Comment

The number two on the list Pim Fortuyn is likely to become the new nr.1. I forgot his name, but he's a rather young black guy. Interesting...
                  Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Latest news: there is now a 'riot-like' atmosphere around the 'Binnenhof', the Dutch parliament. There is a large crowd in the immediate vicinity of complex and there's a fire in the parking garage of the building...
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Funny how left wing extremism works. Killing to keep Holland tolerant.
                      awful indeed.

yet at the same time, right wingers are rioting in The Hague (burning cars, etc. the usual).

what a ****ed up mess here

Comment

• An idiotic move by whoever did this. Political assisinations traditionally have the oppposite effect intended. Winston Churchill once said during WWII he wouldn't mind at all being assisinated by a German Spy, for if he was it would only strengthen the British will. Expect Dutch voters to turn out and show that assisination is not an acceptable means of achieving political ends, and Fortyun's party will probably do well in the upcoming elections if he does not win outright. This could be dangerous for Europe as a whole if the right-wing movement is strengthened by a victory in the Netherlands.
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• Sorry that you all lost one of your leaders regardless of his political views. I was no fan of J.F. Kennedy but I will never forget the day he was shot. It is as if you had the foundation of your nation destroyed. Just about any system of government is better than anarchy and political assasins arrogate to themselves the right to decide the fate of a nation. I am sure that Holland will recover from this but it will never be forgotten.

Comment

• Expect Dutch voters to turn out and show that assisination is not an acceptable means of achieving political ends, and Fortyun's party will probably do well in the upcoming elections if he does not win outright.
                            It all depends on how bad Fortuyn's supporters behave. They are busy wrecking The Hague at the moment.

Number 2 in Fortuyn's party is Varela, 27, born in Cape Verdia.

Comment

• The rioting intensifies in The Hague.

Comment

• heh...political tension. Nothing new here anyway. Mark are they targetting immigrants maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X