No announcement yet.

German Columbine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So because some muslim extremists took the lives of 3,000 innocent americans we are justified in taking away the civil rights of 10 million or so innocent muslim americans. Sounds like good logic to me.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yep, damn straight... the civil rights of all of those muslims doesn't amount to the life of one of my friends, who happened to die in the WTC.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBaggins
        Yep, damn straight... the civil rights of all of those muslims doesn't amount to the life of one of my friends, who happened to die.
        A very close friend/relative of mine was killed in a car accident. Cars kill way more people in an average year than are ever lost to Islamic terrorists. Perhaps we should make all cars illegal "because if it saves just one life...."
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Do the car manufacturers or these drivers have direct intentional motives for killing these people?

Comment

Baggins.

Suicide bombing is occuring in one small area of the world by people who share a religion and a viewpoint of occupied lands. Terrorist acts themselves span a wide variety of religious and political agendas. El Al's and IDF's "effective" tactics are a matter of debate when you consider the continuing pervasiveness of suicide attacks.

At the same time, who really suffers the most from profiling?
            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Do the car manufacturers or these drivers have direct intentional motives for killing these people?
              Do muslims?
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

not car victims but muslims do have intentional motives to kill "The Great Satan" ... yes...

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitDave
                  Baggins.

Suicide bombing is occuring in one small area of the world by people who share a religion and a viewpoint of occupied lands. Terrorist acts themselves span a wide variety of religious and political agendas. El Al's and IDF's "effective" tactics are a matter of debate when you consider the continuing pervasiveness of suicide attacks.

At the same time, who really suffers the most from profiling?
                  El Al seems to be very effective now, don't you think?

Comment

Thanks, I've been looking for an opportunity to use this smiley.

muslims do have intentional motives to kill "The Great Satan" ... yes...
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Christ on a pogo stick, people! Isn't it a little early to start scoring little political points with this, pro-gun or anti-gun, zero-tolerance or not zero-tolerance, ad naseum? Honestly, I expected better out of some of you.

You did? I guess I have less faith in Polytubbies that you do.

-

And yes, profiling only based on race is totally, 100%, just wrong.

And MrBaggins, your views that Muslim-Americans should be denied rights because a few extremists destroyed the WTC, is either a bad troll, or a very scary, prejudical statement.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Thanks, I've been looking for an opportunity to use this smiley.

Originally posted by Osweld

how many non-islamic islamic terrorists were there?

You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you.

Comment

So the fact that one instance where it keeps control justifies instances where blatant racial profiling is used to keep track of undesireables? Driving while Black is a legitimate reason to be pulled over? How about being jailed indefinitely, without due process , by the INS for immigration violations because you fit the bill (read- are an arab).
                          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

i should feel bad exactly, why?

Comment

You shouldn't feel bad at all. You should feel lucky.

Comment

so you agree with me. Glad we cleared that up *winks*

Comment

Working...
                                X