SABOTAGE on Greek - Albanian Borders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SABOTAGE on Greek - Albanian Borders

Some fookers blew up one of our electricity pillars of a new project that connects Greece and Italy into a european electric network.
    The prject was to be celebrated in 13 April by Simitis and Berlousconi. It was not yet operational thus no probelms caused.

Now, I don't know who did it, but those feckers better watch it. (and we eventually will find out...)

And I bet it was albanians
    (gets smacked for thinking like that).

Ten bucks says it was a KLA or NLA taskforce or splinter.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

KLA? bah they know better...

what's NLA?

My bet is that it was payed albanians to warn about the Constantinople/Istanbul - Alexandroupolis natural gas pipeline project we are also going to build...

Now who would want to warn about that, someone who wants it not to happen...anyway they are TOAST

Comment

What's NLA?
        The FYROM (Yugoslavian Macedonia) equivalent of the KLA.
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I understand those who did this.

The timid Greeks are so afraid of the Turkeys (read Turks) that they have mined the border area. They obviously don't care that 'innocent' refugees get blown to hell here all the time trying to get access to fortress Europe. The mines are probably still only laying around unofficially so that refugees will die and not enter the promised land. Greece...

Why they choose the poor part of the EU is probably only due to convenience.

Comment

What if you find out who they are, but they are no longer in Greece?

How do you intend to 'get' them?
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Why doesn't Greece conquer Albania, ancient Greek land?

Anyway that is their only chance for getting into EU in this century

Greece will be big again

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

dp dp

Comment

I see.

Anyway these slavs of FYROM.. got mixed up in the whole jam like that...we gave them military helicopters to slamdunk those albanian extremists but they have as base Kosovo and they refuel...

too bad those dreams for a balkan "switzerland" as the slavs of FYROM wanted their place to be never took place...

Their president (who is a nationalist) said they thanked Greece for not abandoning them in their darkest hour... and now giving amnesty to all the NLA murderers...

Albania is our b!tch BTW they can't take a dump without authorization...

so maybe it was FYROM's NLA or some other albanians... but payed by someone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                    What if you find out who they are, but they are no longer in Greece?

How do you intend to 'get' them?

if they are in Albania or FYROm they will get them for us.

If they are somewhere else in the balkans we will cooperate and get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lars-E
                      I understand those who did this.

The timid Greeks are so afraid of the Turkeys (read Turks) that they have mined the border area. They obviously don't care that 'innocent' refugees get blown to hell here all the time trying to get access to fortress Europe. The mines are probably still only laying around unofficially so that refugees will die and not enter the promised land. Greece...

Why they choose the poor part of the EU is probably only due to convenience.

We have to spend soms for defense. Norway just kills whales. that's about economy.

And I promise that those pooor fookers who do manage to get oin one piece to Greece will be send right over to Norway although they might die there too (because of boredom)

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22

if they are in Albania or FYROm they will get them for us.

If they are somewhere else in the balkans we will cooperate and get them.
                        and if they are in the EU the Shengen act will get them to us too.

Comment

seriously,

down here you always have plenty of candidates. Albania, FYROMia, Turkey

What you need is some NATO action to protect you

ah I just can't be serious this morning...

I am having this week off from work

that's a nice change.....

nevermind.

Interests in sabotage? Why would Albanians or Fyromians want to attack you?

so maybe it was FYROM's NLA or some other albanians... but payed by someone.
                          which makes this someone a Greek? or not.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                            Why doesn't Greece conquer Albania, ancient Greek land?

Anyway that is their only chance for getting into EU in this century

Greece will be big again

we are "a factor of stability and peace in the Balkans" Thus we can't go around conquering people for the time being

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave

What you need is some NATO action to protect you
                              That's a nice one Ohh how they protect us from the bad Russians who are our friends anyway but not from Turkey

Interests in sabotage? Why would Albanians or Fyromians want to attack you?

which makes this someone a Greek? or not.
                              Of course.

My bet is that it was albanians payed by someone who doesn;t want the cooperation between Greece and Turkey in the natural gas pipenine to proceed.

Comment

Working...
                              X