Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the names of all the people you have slept with? (my first poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by November Adam
    I would think gay men would be more promiscuous for only 1 reason. They are men! Not a women there to say no. Plus I don't think men say no to often do they?

Well, no man ever said no to me...
    " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
    February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

0 names aren't too hard to remember
      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blisterz

Well, no man ever said no to me...
          Now that I think about, I believe the reason for that is most of them were drunk. (deflates head a wee bit).
          " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
          February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

What the Horse said about those women I had a crush on. Fortunately, there are more women who had a crush on me

I actually do remember the names of all the women with whom I had sex, you can count them on one hand.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
            X