Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the names of all the people you have slept with? (my first poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well with my whopping 4; it aint hard to remember all thier names. That's slept with blow jobs or hand jobs is another matter entirely.

BTW prostitution should be legal in all states, it would solve alot of problems,
    Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

I can remember the ones I went back for seconds or more but the 1 nighters forget it.
      I just hope they don't remember my name or get DNA tests done on any kids.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I did that once too. The thing is, how do get the person's name. Ya can't very well stop during the act and say, "Oh by the way, what's your name again. I've forgotten."
        ask them to write their phone number down for you
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Rothy
          Yes, but at this moment in time there is a reason for that....

I am very hopeful a couple of years down the line i wont after all, I'm only 18
          could you finally shut up? otherwise I'll enter the footsteps of Comrade Dan and start some newbie flaming

Comment

Let's see... this shouldn't be too hard...

seeing as how[list=1][*]I've only ever slept with one person...
            [*]Today, that person is my wife...
            [*]...and yes, I do remember her name [/list=1]

So... Yes, all of them
            "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
            -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

Does a teddy bear count as a person? I can remember the names of both stuffed toys...Ah, the wild days of youth
              Whether you like it or not, history is on our side.
              We will bury you.

- N.S. Khrushchev

Comment

As their not so many woman with who I've slept, yes I remember their name.
                Zobo Ze Warrior
                --
                Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Darkshade
                  Does a teddy bear count as a person? ...Ah, the wild days of youth
                  Eeeek, you so sick !!!
                  Zobo Ze Warrior
                  --

Comment

Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior

Eeeek, you so sick !!!
                    I mean sleep in the same bed with them, not copulate with them, you sick minded individual!
                    We will bury you.

- N.S. Khrushchev

Comment

I mean sleep in the same bed with them, not copulate with them, you sick minded individual!
                      Yes ... just sleeping ? This not what they told me ...
                      Zobo Ze Warrior
                      --

Comment

Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior

Yes ... just sleeping ? This not what they told me ...
                        So, inanimate plush toys on the other side of the world have been talking to you, have they?
                        Well, I was sleeping, they were just lying there, I guess.
                        Tsk. One's bed is one's own territory, and there ain't no one ever getting in there.
                        We will bury you.

- N.S. Khrushchev

Comment

So, inanimate plush toys on the other side of the world have been talking to you, have they?
                          Well, I was sleeping, they were just lying there, I guess.
                          Tsk. One's bed is one's own territory, and there ain't no one ever getting in there.
                          Zobo Ze Warrior
                          --

Comment

I remember the empty set quite well.

Comment

I would think gay men would be more promiscuous for only 1 reason. They are men! Not a women there to say no. Plus I don't think men say no to often do they?
                              What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

I have to say i don't remember one. I should say i didn't even know it, and the best part is, i pumped her three times in one month and never knew her name . But i had her phonenumber.
                                It was maybe 4 years ago though.
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X