Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the names of all the people you have slept with? (my first poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ecthelion
    and if one of them actually does, does that count as "about half of them" then?
    I would have to say yes, but only if you use both hands
    " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
    February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

A friend of mine picked a guy up at the pub a few weeks ago, and in the morning she had to go through his walet when he was in the shower to figure out his name.
      " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
      February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

erm.. lol?

Comment

Hmm, I chose the option "about 1/2 of them," but in actuallity it's probably closer to "about 1/3 of them!"

Comment

Yes, but at this moment in time there is a reason for that....

I am very hopeful a couple of years down the line i wont after all, I'm only 18
            Up The Millers

Comment

Ah, the innocence of youth!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

It's Diamond mate
                Up The Millers

Comment

Ye-gads the painful time fog! I think it must be alcohol induced;

well I can remember my first and the last three --but the majority of names I've forgotten completely.

Interesting question to everybody

if you've forgotten their names, is it:

A/ due to the shortness and meaninglessness of the relationship
                  B/ Liquor.
                  C/ because it happened a Long time ago
                  Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Actually, in my case it would have to be:

D) All of the above.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

i've slept with 6 ppl, i remember 5 first names, 4 last names.
                      -connorkimbro
                      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

ditto Mr Rothy here.
                        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

I remember all the names of girls I didn't sleep with but wanted to. Hardly any of those that I did. That should tell you something.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

...Well yes and no...
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

God, Horse, let your imagination off its leash. I couldn't tell you whether the number of women I've wanted to sleep with but haven't is in the thousands or tens of thousands.

As for names - there is only person I can't remember the name of, but she is incredibly memorable nonetheless because I distinctly recall thinking during the act: "I have no idea what this person's name is." Never did find out either.
                              What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Originally posted by Echinda
                                God, Horse, let your imagination off its leash. I couldn't tell you whether the number of women I've wanted to sleep with but haven't is in the thousands or tens of thousands.
                                I'm not talking your every day ogles, I'm talking about girls where I a. Had the opportunity and passed it up for some reason or b. Girls I had a crush on but never asked out.

Those ones I remember very well.
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X