Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the names of all the people you have slept with? (my first poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, heh heh, who said I didn't have the opportunity? Just call me Wilt.

Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Say no more, say no more. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind man.

[never did understand what he meant by that last bit].
    What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

my god Blisterz... your a slut!

Is it just generaly true that gay men are more promiscus?
      What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

I'm with the 0/0 all of them option.
        I never know their names, But i smile just the same
        New faces...Strange places,
        Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
        -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

I can list them all in the last 10 years. Odly except the first one and the a few after/inbetween. They elude me. I think cause I was smokin lots of weed back then.

Comment

Yes - at least their first names.

Comment

deeper level for me
              i remember all their names......however few....
              it wasn't so touch an go..i was actually in relationships with people i personally loved (whether the affection was two-way, i cannot say....but either way)
              "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by Echinda
                God, Horse, let your imagination off its leash. I couldn't tell you whether the number of women I've wanted to sleep with but haven't is in the thousands or tens of thousands.

As for names - there is only person I can't remember the name of, but she is incredibly memorable nonetheless because I distinctly recall thinking during the act: "I have no idea what this person's name is." Never did find out either.

I did that once too. The thing is, how do get the person's name. Ya can't very well stop during the act and say, "Oh by the way, what's your name again. I've forgotten."
                Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by November Adam
                  I would have to say - Yes, "generaly," gay men are more promiscuous than straight men.

My reasoning for this belief is 3-fold:

1. Being a gay man myself, I, umm, how should I put this?...been around the block a few times (but NOT nearly as much as some of my gay friends).

2. The "gay life-style" is seperated from the rest of society. We don't have any socially-accepted "marriages" which would assist in supporting a monogamous relationship (at least not yet) . However, I should point out that I am currently in a monogamous relationship which has lasted for 12 Years.

3. And lastly, when one finally discovers his/her sexuallity...it's well, like a kid in a candy shop! The first 2 years after coming out can really crank-up the count on "lifetime sexual relationships."
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                    2. The "gay life-style" is seperated from the rest of society. We don't have any socially-accepted "marriages" which would assist in supporting a monogamous relationship (at least not yet) . However, I should point out that I am currently in a monogamous relationship which has lasted for 12 Years.

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by November Adam
                      my god Blisterz... your a slut!

Well thanks a I guess.
                      Really though, I have slept with quite a few less people than most of my close friends, strait and queer/bi.

I think I just come from a really close group of friends
                      On more than one occation we have all joked that most of us have been with most of us.

Better to **** your friends than someone you have never met (not that it does not happen from time to time ) , at least you know where they have been.
                      " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
                      February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

I think gay sex looks like rough house play taken too far.

No squirrel grips boys!
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Ooh, how I wanted to vote for the banana option...

I do however remember the names of most of them, not that I´ve had sex with that many people mind you
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Of course those of you who haven't slept around much have no excuse.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
                              Ooh, how I wanted to vote for the banana option...
                              Thank you so very much, I was waiting for someone to admit the vote

I have not really used any fruit myself, but I do use a really nice strawberry flavoured gel from time to time.

And yes MrFun "strawberry flavoured"
                              " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
                              February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

depends on the time of day and the circumstances. But yes, reminsescing in front of my fire place I do remember (first names), they are not that many to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                                X