Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the names of all the people you have slept with? (my first poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember the names of all the people you have slept with? (my first poll)

All the sex topics latly got me thinking of a poll idea.

Do you remember the names of all the people you have slept with (or did you ever know them)?

I have slept with 14 people in my life, and remember the names of all but 2 (I only know about half of their last names though).

ok, your turn
    Yes, all of them
    56.86%
    Most of them
    19.61%
    Around half of them
    1.96%
    I never get their names
    7.84%
    Only the times when a banana was used
    13.73%
    " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
    February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Re: Do you remember the names of all the people you have slept with? (my first poll)

oops, was trying to edit
    " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs

Comment

how old are you?

were all of those people of the opposite gender?
      Last edited by Ecthy; March 18, 2002, 17:15.

Comment

Some days I have trouble remembering my OWN name....much less the names of women I've not seen in years...lol

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
          how old are you?

were all of those people pf the pposite gender?

and no, only my partner now, and I am pretty sure I remember her name by now

William Seward Burroughs

Comment

did I get that right? 13 of 14 people that you have had sex with were the same sex as you?

Comment

Of course I do!! How disrespectful!! I can just see my first now, aahhhhh sweet Kathy....or was it Jenny....no Kathy.....or maybe...Sophy....

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

did I get that right? 13 of 14 people that you have had sex with were the same sex as you?
                Yes that is what I am saying.
                Now please don't turn this into another 'gay' thread. Its a 'sex' poll.

William Seward Burroughs

Comment

For a moment I thought there was another civer like me who has had a wild time, unlike me... but now I realize it's only half as bad since gays are said to have a wild time for all of their life

Comment

If we're talking surnames as well, I'll start to struggle.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

For a moment I thought there was another civer like me who has had a wild time, unlike me... but now I realize it's only half as bad since gays are said to have a wild time for all of their life
                      LOL! You will know the REAL wild ones, they will be checking the last option

William Seward Burroughs

Comment

question: does 0/0 count as 100% or as 0%?

Comment

yes
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

question: does 0/0 count as 100% or as 0%?
                            You have a point, I should had a "sorry, my hands do not have names " option.

William Seward Burroughs

Comment

and if one of them actually does, does that count as "about half of them" then?

Comment

Working...
                              X