Worst pick up lines you ever heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst pick up lines you ever heard

Hey y'all, try to list the worst pick up lines you've ever heard!

-Hey baby, me I'm like milk, I do your body good
    -Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
    -Wow! Are those real?(<----Blackwidow )
    -Do you have a mirror in your pocket? (Why?) 'Cause I could
    see myself in your pants.
    -Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.
    -Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?
    -How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up?
    -Be unique and different, say yes.
    -I lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?

Ok I think I'll stop now and let ya'll finish.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I've won on deity.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
      I've won on deity.

I'd go out with you in a second!

Good one wombat!
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Will you have sex with me?

(to my younger sister's friend who had not shown any interest to me and was not under the influence of anything)

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

How much? $$$$

or

After a night partying and it's winding down in the bar...
          Well you seem to be the last women here, want to go home with me? (as bad as this one is, I've seen it used with much success)

RAH
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This is one I overheard a guy say to one of my friends in Metros in Cardiff:

"Nice breasts, have you ever entered them in a competition? I think they'd do quite well."

She stared at him in shock that he was such an idiot and we walked off then burst out laughing. Especially funny that he thought her breasts were nice but not good enough to win the competition, just to do "quite well".
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Some guy downtown asked the girl I was with "how much for full service?". While looking her over.

To this she replied "What the **** do I look like, a car wash!?"

" Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
              February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

oops, double post.
                " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
                February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  Will you have sex with me?
                  "Wanna ****?" would have appealled to her more primal instincts and you would have pulled?

Yeah right...

The worst line I have heard of, well more of a retort, was:

Girl: You laugh like a donkey.
                  Mungo: Aha, but I am hung like a horse.

She was not impressed.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Both of these are breast-related. I'm obviously compensating for somthing...

Excuse-me, I bet you £5 I can make your breasts move without touching them.
                    [Grab breasts, give her £5]
                    Oh well, it was worth it.

Excuse-me, have you ever had your breasts weighed?
                    [Agin, grab breasts, but this time shout WAHEY!!]
                    Too young to die, too rich to care.
                    Too f***ed to swear that I was there.

Computer games make your children smell like hammers

Comment

Bad Pick Up Lines

Hey baby! Got some fries to go with that shake?
                      If I complimented your (synonym for bum), would you hold it against me?
                      Sono rico e singolo.
                      I'm due to donate at the sperm bank. Would you give me a hand?
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

"Which one is a state, Billy or Montana?" (Kiss the girl regardless of what she answers, or regardless of whether or not she even answers)

I haven't used this since high school, but it worked quite well then.

Another one to use on Saint Patty's day: "Kiss me, I'm Schtump." (Kiss the girl)

Those are the only two I've ever used. I generally don't use pickup lines as anything other than an excuse to get a kiss and/or piss somebody off.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

-That's a nice dress, anyway I can talk you out of it?

Comment

i moderate a civ-based internet bulletin board
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                              "Which one is a state, Billy or Montana?" (Kiss the girl regardless of what she answers, or regardless of whether or not she even answers)

I haven't used this since high school, but it worked quite well then.

Another one to use on Saint Patty's day: "Kiss me, I'm Schtump." (Kiss the girl)

Those are the only two I've ever used. I generally don't use pickup lines as anything other than an excuse to get a kiss and/or piss somebody off.
                              I don't even understand those.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X