Worst pick up lines you ever heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a variation of an old joke...

Is that a remote in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?
    You make my life and times
    A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Never heard one, never used one. Never needed to.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
        I don't even understand those.
        Neither will she. If she's scratching her head then it's a perfect time to jump in for the kill.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
          Or had opportunity to?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin

Or had opportunity to?
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

That is, if you were in the postion to do so, what is the worst that you could you use?
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You're cute

My wife thinks you're cute. Care for a threesome?
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Hey, what's your major.
                  (She answers)
                  My major is computer science. Want me to show you how to turn on my harddrive?

(yes, I've heard it used...quite unsuccessfully...)
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Show us your muck hole.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Any of them. In my experience, the best way to not get yourself a date is to introduce yourself with something that sounds like a "line".
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                        You need to be closer than 300 miles from a girl to actually use a pick-up line.

But the day all the restraining orders are repealed, you're well in there

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                          I've won on deity.

Best one so far!
                          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                            Show us your muck hole.

Other great Aussie lines include:

"Show us your gutted possum!"

"Show me your map 'o Tassie" (look up Tasmania in Britannica and you'll see what i mean )

Personally, i've always wanted to ask them "Can i play with your funbags?", but i am too polite to ask

Comment

Yes I think Australian men have some of the worst - another one which is used quite commonly is "So, how about a root then?
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

two I've heard on the subway. One guy had just got on the subway as this woman walked off out the same door. he turned, noticed her rear and said, "Get over here with that thickness". she just walked off.

Another time, these two guys passed this woman and one turned around and said dumbly, "Hey yo let me holler at you for a minute. wait up." guess my man didnt have time to think of something

Ah... the intelligence of the typical Philadelphian

thnaks
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X