X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thoth
    RUN VEL RUN!

She's got a baseball bat!
    That´s odd. I don´t remember giving it back, mayb it´s old age creeping up on me...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

RUN VEL RUN!

She's got a baseball bat!

AHHHHHHH SHUTUP!!!!!
      *takes baseball bat and smashes Thoths head in with it*

GAWD..i just wanna cat fight..Vel I really am sorry i just wanted to see if Ishie could trust you..but then i considered that I might HAVE TO KICK HER AZZZZZZZ if she sees us having this sorid affair..and well i don't think I want to ruin my new found friendship with her just for a fight....

*BW hands Vel his sausage back and walks away from the table and back around the bar..stepping on Thoth's smashed skull in the process*
      The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• Wooohooo! She likes me.

*pushes skull back into shape*

*fills and lights pipe*

Here Komrat, this will help you remember.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Mmmm....absolutely....the pancakes look delicious, and I kinna enjoy the whole nibbling them from your fingertips thing....YUMM!

As to Ishie bein' able to trust me....we're jus' flirtin' hon....just like you and I are....no need for fights on any count!

::wincing::

Ouch....sorry Thoth...bet that'll leave a bruise....

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Wooohooo! She likes me.

*fills and lights pipe*

Bw hears TH talking to himself again and shakes head in shame for him....

PLEASE shoot me if I ever get that senile..PLEASE

Comment

• Originally posted by Velociryx
              Mmmm....absolutely....the pancakes look delicious, and I kinna enjoy the whole nibbling them from your fingertips thing....YUMM!

As to Ishie bein' able to trust me....we're jus' flirtin' hon....just like you and I are....no need for fights on any count!

::wincing::

Ouch....sorry Thoth...bet that'll leave a bruise....

-=Vel=-
              i dunno vel she seems like the JEALOUS TYPE...

BW Comes back to table and sits..the slit on her skirt parts and Vel gets a shot of her eight lovely legs.

Comment

• Jealous? Nahhh....

::At the site of those legs, Vel opens his mouth to say something witty/devlish and then closes it and simply admires the view::

-=Vel=-
                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• Vel: Nah, I've had worse.

BW: Your wish is my command. *loads gun*

This won't hurt a bit.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Fine then lets eat.

VEL: Oh Bw when I look into your hundreds of eyes my heart skips a beat.

BW;

VEL: you leave me speechless and breathless..YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY

BW: okay i can't do this....Give me something to SMASH NOW!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Velociryx
                      Jealous? Nahhh....

::At the site of those legs, Vel opens his mouth to say something witty/devlish and then closes it and simply admires the view::

-=Vel=-
                      Huh, are you sure no one under 21 is reading this?

"BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• Grabs Thoth who is acting out a ONE MAN play between BW and Vel:

BW: Freak!!!
                        TH: hUH

BW grabs Thoth and pounds his head into a pie shape.

AHHHHHHHHHH that was nice I need a cigarrette..or a burning building whatever KX can get me first!!

Comment

• Hmmm....Thoth...methinks you might haveta show me that nifty trick 'bout pushing my skull back into shape....just in case....

Flirting with spiders is tricky business. They generally eat their mates when they're all done with them, so you know...you gotta have good reflexes....

-=Vel=-

Comment

Wooohooo! She likes me.

*fills and lights pipe*

–Thanks, man. I needed that...

–Hey, this isn´t tobac... Oopss sorry...
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• BW: Mmmmmmm.....Pies....mmmmmmm *droools*

Vel: Getting eaten after sex isn't necessarily a bad thing... *cough*

*hands Vel a flyswatter* Just in case she gets uppity.

For the skull thing, just put one hand on your chin, the other on the back of your head, and PUSH.

Comment

• WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SMOKING THA GANGA??????

PUFF PUFF GIVE...STOP FvCKING UP THE ROTATION!!

Comment

Working...
                                X