Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks at watch..OH CRAP..I have a very important meeting I have to get to..but don't worry boys i will be back IN 30 MINUTES..IF ANYTHING IS OPUT OF ORDER WHEN I GET BACKand i willll check I WILL SMASH YOUR PUNY HEADS IN..

K..Bye
    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• Wooohooo! Some peace for awhile.

Who the heck put that Oregano garbage in my pipe???

*refils pipe with prime BC bud*
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• *Kamrat X jumps up and screams*

–Damn, I forgot I´m supposed to do the dishes before my gf gets home from work. If she sees the kitchen like this she´ll have a fit.

*I´ll be back later, if she lets me out of the house, he says, as he runs out of the coffee shop*
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• D'oh!

Dang...didn't mean ta make you lose track of time!

See you in a bit for our...meeting?

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• ::Walks in::

What th'....Who the hell let this stork in here?????? Don't you know BW will kill us all???

::Begins beating stork to death with a lacrosse stick.::

Oh wait, it's just Thoth. My bad. You Egyption Deities should considere getting rid of those animal masks. Buy ya a beer?
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• LUCYYYY..You got some splaining to do!!!!!!

WHY DI DYOU BEAT UP TH..LS???? GEEEZZ throws TH a raw steak.

Put that on your face...slides beer to LS

LS: LIKE I KNEW!! GAAWWWWW

Comment

• It's an IBIS not a freakin' stork.

Beer? Sure, Dark Ale please.

*gobbles raw steak*

We likes spiders.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• What do you mean by that???

I mean you like me..like TO EAT

or you like me TO LOVE

Comment

• -=Vel=-
                    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth
                      It's an IBIS not a freakin' stork.

Beer? Sure, Dark Ale please.

*gobbles raw steak*

We likes spiders.
                      Stork, Ibis, Heron, they all look alike. Here ya go. ::slides Dark Ale to Thoth:: so...God of Wisdom and, uhm, being a clerk(or is that Kevin Smith?), got any lifesecrets you can tell me?
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackwidow24

What do you mean by that???

I mean you like me..like TO EAT

or you like me TO LOVE
                        Yes.

Lonestar: It's god of Wisdom and of Utterance.

Hmmm...lifesecrets huh? It's a bad idea to announce to your new gf's parents that she is amazing in bed.

Comment

• Alright..if you want advice of about smart sh*t ask me!! I am smart after I own this joint...BW: scratches butt:

Comment

• *hands BW a can of flea powder*

Comment

• Shoves can of flea powder down TH's have beaten FACE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackwidow24
                                Alright..if you want advice of about smart sh*t ask me!! I am smart after I own this joint...BW: scratches butt:
                                I find that unlikely. I'll be honest, owning a Cantina does not a smart person make.

or going into one for that matter. Why, I remeber out in el Paso, I went into Rosa's Cantina and....ahhhhh that's another story for another time.

Thoth

Wish I knew that. Ever hear of this one?

When making small talk with her parents before a date, never say "Sorry I'm late, I had to stop by the Drugstore first."

Comment

Working...
                                X