X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE] Originally posted by Blackwidow24
    ...Vel &Ishie are necking in the corner

Tia...I'm sorry..I was trying to keep them quiet...then Vel...well, Vel came in and I kinna got sidetracked...

BW...where you been girl? Missed you today! Glad you made it.

Comment

• AWW ISHIE..that is nice of you to say.... Don't let me bother you....you and Don Juan Have fun

BW: did you see the size of vm' s thingy??

TIA: Yep..it reminds me of Miniature m&ms

BW: Hmmm you're right..that shall be his new nicka=name

I DUB VENOM..VEMINI!!!

TIA: No you really shouldn't

BW: You're right.. I mean even though I am just JOKING..he may feel bad

Okay never mind...TEQUILA ME TIA
      The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

• **walking by the "Coffee Shop", Drake hears the commotion and decides to check it out**

I wonder what the hell's going on in there? Sounds like fun...

**Walks in to find a waterfight in progress, a patron missing an arm, and a couple making out in the corner**

This is my kinda place! A gin and tonic please, heavy on the gin.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• BW: throws drake a gin and toxic... he takes asip and gags

Drake;; GIN AND TONIC>>TONIC..NOT TOXIC..

BW: OOOPPPSSSS Sorry

Comment

• **comes back out of the kitchen with more ballons**

Move over Blackie......before your done everyone will be poisoned!

**fixes Blackie two special tequila shots**

**remixes Drakes drink with tonic**

Here you go Drake....try this. Say what to you think of my new baseball bat?? Want a closer look??
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• That's alright, love, I believe that I can gather what that bat of yours does by looking at poor Lonestar. A glass of poison is about all the pain I want to experience today, if that's all right. I'll just be over at a table, enjoying my drink. Feel free to join me, if you wish.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• BW* waits in anticipation for Drake to take a closer look at Tia's bat...*

BW: You should look at it..IT IS AWESOME!!!!

Hey speaking of AWESOME..i wonder if anyone can make a theme for our new coffee shop...You know the Apolyton Coffee Shop is SOOO DRY...I want to have a new title for each time it opens..and who ever can think of the wittiest theme"motto" for the coffee Shop will have their name acknowledged on the thread title!!

If your interested in picking the theme...pm Me and Tia with your suggestions I wanna keep it private so no one can bite off of your suggestions.. wadda ya think TIA

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                  That's alright, love, I believe that I can gather what that bat of yours does by looking at poor Lonestar. A glass of poison is about all the pain I want to experience today, if that's all right. I'll just be over at a table, enjoying my drink. Feel free to join me, if you wish.
                  I TOLD them to be quiet and Tia rest...they wouldn't listen...now look what happened...

Comment

• Sorry to disappoint you, BW, but I don't think I'll be looking at that bat anytime soon. I have a bizarre attachment to my limbs. Something to do with sinews or something...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Not a bad idea!

Drake........I think I will join you, I'm not still quite over my heads ache

ahhhhhhhhhhhh sunglasses thats much better.

Yes I know you did Ishtar but sometimes men just don't listen! Especially one or two in particular that spring to my mind!
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• YOU SUCK DRAKE..\\

Jeopardy Alec eneters the shop

CAN YOU PHRASE THAT IN THE FORM OF A QUESTION

BW Drake..do you suck????

DING DING DING

Comment

• I've been known to suck on occasion. What I suck and with whom is my business though. Although you might find out if I get drunk enough. Was that answer ambiguous enough for you, BW?
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat

Yes I know you did Ishtar but sometimes men just don't listen! Especially one or two in particular that spring to my mind!
                            Yea...sometimes THEY just don't know what's good for them.

Comment

• I AM not BIGUOUS..

JERK

Comment

• I am a jerk, I won't deny that. Anyway, what are you drinking, Tia? Since you have decided to grace me with your presence, the least I could do is buy you a drink.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X