This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Velociryx
    Enjoy the evening Thoth...sounds MUCH better than mine....::sigh:: When I get outta here, I got an 8 hour drive to Florida, turn right around and make the 8 hour drive right back...

-=Vel=-
    Say Vel....since I've been gone all day...you want some help with that drivin??

You should be worn out from all the flirtin you been doing...seems I've got some catchin up to do.

Comment

• Have I been 'killed' yet?
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• BW~~

What did you discover?? Can HE be trusted?

As for jealous....yea, I guess I could get that way...if I had claim ..but since he's an "open target" guess I can't get jealous...I'll just have to take the advice he offered over in HIS Flirt Thread....and I quote:

"What can I say guy....if you're head over heels for her, do what you can to make it happen!

-=Vel=-"

Gotta figure out what I can do to "make it happen".

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
          Have I been 'killed' yet?
          I recall all those times I tried to accomplish that. Sure, it was doomed to fail, but at least I tried.
          Could give it another go, though.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I'm ready when you're ready
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• 'kay.

*pulls out a gun and shoots a clipful at Wombat*
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• *sportingly plays at dying, dramatic stumbling and moaning*

*watches blood flow around*

Sigh...

*picks out bullets*

*drinks more OJ*

Comment

• Not even the bleeding obvious worked. Everyone knows, that the only way to kill the hero of an action movie would be to just lay off some gunfire at him, not place him in some silly trap or likewise from where he can escape.

*grabs a bottle of sulphuric acid*
                  *pours acid on IW*

Comment

• *licks acid off*

*spits it with wild inaccuracy at Kass*

*misses*

*curls up in a corner for the night*

Comment

• I have no idea what's going on. I oughta make it out to one of those Austin Apolyton meets some day...
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• This place was interesting before, but now it's boring -- why is that?
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                          This place was interesting before, but now it's boring -- why is that?
                          I blame it on the gay Iowans who scared away all the colorful charecters.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar

I blame it on the gay Iowans who scared away all the colorful charecters.

You have a death wish, don't you?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun

You have a death wish, don't you?
                              Obviously. People see that Gay Iowans patronize this bar, and they say "Hey! Too conservative for me man!" and go down to the alleyway in a bizzarre backstreet ritual.

Clearly, we need some bizarre, back alley rituals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chowlett
                                Self Biased sighting!

give me a shot each of vodka, butterscotch schnapps, baileys and goldschlanger, combined obviously.
                                Damn, that sounds good...give me one too...or give me two...hell, let's get drunk ... add some Ameratta, Tequila Rose, Frangelica and oh what else? Let's do it up right!

Comment

Working...
                                X