Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lombardi Handicappers' MADNESS! (NCAA Tournament Pool)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Re: Re: Current Standings

Originally posted by H Tower

yeah, but what about next week? you have kansas going all the way, after that scare HC gave them plus having one of your starters out, things don't look quite as good for kansas
    That's why I need to frame it now
    God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

• Alabama goes down in flames.

Still in last in this one

But in my money league i went a scorching 26-6 in the first round.

RAH
      Had to say something besides shameless bump
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Current Standings

Originally posted by H Tower
        you have kansas going all the way, after that scare HC gave them plus having one of your starters out, things don't look quite as good for kansas
        I too have Kansas going all the way so I feel inclined to comment. Let's ask Stanford how Kansas is doing.

"Hey Stanford! How is Kansas doing?"

Of course there are still 30 minutes of game time left.

Plus the injured guy was the first substitute off the bench.

(Of course with my luck the entire Kansas starting 5 will spontaneously combust at half-time. )

BTW, did anyone else see any of the Alabama game? Alabama looked like they were playing in cement-shoes. They looked like they were down 30-0 at the start and were just going through the motions.
        Here's a link.

Comment

• The Kent State second-round "upset" = Easiest pick I've ever made.
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Yeah, I must have had vapor lock of the brain on that one... the MAC almost always places at least one team in the Sweet 16. I've gotten only 3 of the 8 so far. Not my most shining moment.

But only MBloomIII has the same Final Four as me in this pool, and we have it playing out differently... there is still hope. But not much.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Player Picks Points
              Current Standings

H Tower--86
              Satan--86
              Ming--82
              Adam Smith--80
              JohnT--78
              Peacemaker--78
              RUFFHAUS8--76
              ColdWizard--74
              Imran Siddiqui--74
              reismark--74
              Brtndr4u--72
              MBloomIII--72
              ixnay37--72
              rah--72
              otto wiggins--70
              Berzerker--68
              Guynemer--66

I'm doing far better than I thought.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• As am I. Tons of potential points still available for me... including a mind-boggling possible 7 out of 8 Elite Eight teams. Normally I lose at LEAST 2 of my Elite Eighters and 1 of my Final Fourers in the opening weekend... but not this year
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Yeah, I've never had all of my Final Four or six of my Elite Eight teams left at this point. And I'm in LAST! Hard to believe I still have a chance at victory in this one... sadly, it's not to be in my money pool.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                  X