No announcement yet.

People Are Sick Bastards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is bullsh!t. The soldier who beat up that bastard can face up to 10 years in prison for assaulting a senior officer and yet he can't get more than 6 months in prison for the puppies

I'm pretty sure the tables will turn in the court and that bastard will pay much more dearly than Routsis.

Comment

Routsis is a couragous man. Hope he will not have too much trouble from his act.
      Zobo Ze Warrior
      --
      Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
        4..... We missed you.
        I wasn't really in a "I Think I'll Visit Texas" mood last month...
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I admire these kids, I hate dogs they should all be hanged.

Comment

That's nice.

Originally posted by Evan von Christoph
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

For that I'll hang your dog, is it a puppy, how sweet maybe it's head will fall off?

Comment

That's really interesting.

For that I'll hang your dog, is it a puppy, how sweet maybe it's head will fall off?
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

And note that this bastard Tahas reported that he got beat up but he didn't report why.... a coward and a doubleface

Comment

How about if I hang your favorite person, would you like that?

Comment

Oh, Evan, that kind of "I'm so eeeeevil" trolling is so old. Eternal did it better, and he did it abominably.
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Searching a way to prove your existence ?
                        Zobo Ze Warrior
                        --
                        Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

How about if I hang your favorite person, would you like that?
                          But Evan, you are my favorite person.
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Fine I will hang myself to prove my point accurate.

Comment

EvC, your 'psychotic' novelty is wearing out fast.
                              "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

I'll actually do it... don't you see... want me to take a picture (not that I could)?

Comment

Working...
                                X