• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Are Sick Bastards!

From Drudge Report:

Boy watches in horror as teens hang his dog
    Edmonton Journal
    Sun Feb 03 2002 14:37:13 ET

A 10-year-old boy had to watch in horror Saturday afternoon as the dog he had grown up with was hanged from some playground equipment by a group of teens.

``I've never dealt with anything like this before,'' said Const. Mike Moulds of the RCMP. ``This is quite disturbing to think that people could do this.''

The attack happened at a schoolyard in the Edmonton suburb of St. Albert.

The boy was playing with his dog, Sheba, on a slide at around 2 p.m. when the teens approached.

Moulds said the teens took the eight-year-old German-shepherd cross from the boy and used the leash to hang it from the top of a piece of equipment.

When police arrived the dog was dead. The boy's mother, who only wanted the family's first names used, told the Edmonton Journal that her son David had been crying uncontrollably since the dog was killed.

``There are sick kids out there and they need help and they need to come to justice,'' said Donna, David's mother. ``They traumatized my 10-year-old son. He blames himself for this because he couldn't do anything.''

David told Donna that, when the boys approached, they were taunting him.

David yelled for help and ran to a nearby skating rink when they hanged his dog.

He found a stranger with a cellphone ``and said `please call my mom and dad because my dog is strangling,''' Donna said.

Moulds said officers have fanned out looking for information on suspects, but no arrested had been made as of Saturday night.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

It happened in Edmonton, of all places.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Is it all over the news there?

Those bastards should be strung up like they did to the dog!

Of course, they are probably too young to be tried as adults in Canada .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Some DNA needs to be filtered out of the ****ing gene pool.

Anybody did that to my child or one of my pets, the law would be the least of their problems. There's an awful lot of empty desert around here, and people don't get too nosy about what isn't any of their concern.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Throw them to the dogs so they may devour their flesh as they wither and scream in utter agony.

Before they are ready to grasp their final breath take them out of the pit.

When the faint smiles of hope of salvation crosses their faces, throw them back in and leave.

Comment

I think there is plenty of open plain in Alberta as well, right Asher?

This is one of the saddest, sickest things I've ever read.

Comment

You know something awful happened in Greece.
              In some military space there was a problem with stray dogs.
              A female dog gave birth to some puppies in there.

A sub-officer of the army ordered some soldiers (dare you to believe it!) to...KILL the puppies!

They refused to carry out that «order».

Then that bastard went there and decapitated the puppies

The soldiers caught him and beat him up so hard he will be lucky if he ever gets out of the hospital.

And when and if he does I hope he goes straight to prison.
              Of course he has been thrown out of the military.

sick bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Is it all over the news there?
                I don't know, I was doing homework on the 'puter all night long, didn't catch the news. Will probably be in the paper tomorrow.

Those kids are lucky I wasn't in the park at the time.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Kind of wierd that there were no other people around the park, or didn't come running when the kid started screaming.

Comment

It's not exactly "Let's Go To The Park" weather right now in Alberta...

Comment

Maybe we should hang those little ****s, see how they like it.

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Hanging actually doesn't last long enough. Something about lack of oxygen to the brain, unconsciousness, and all that.

That's why something like this comes in handy for precision up close and personal work:
                        Attached Files
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

You gotta respect the kukri...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I just can't imagine all the teens that were taunting the boy would agree to hang that poor dog (taunting younger people, while reprehensible is something that is common).

Comment

Something tells me probably only one or maybe two of the boys actually wanted to do it, the others probably didn't object because then they'd be pussies. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                              X