No announcement yet.

People Are Sick Bastards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being children doesn't mean sh!t. They should have known better. I don't care if they have been «born with problems» or have had a crap education from home.

And while I am obliged to say that they must be put to a psychiatric evaluation as is propably the law I wouldn't mind if someone beat the crap out of them. That was an inhuman thing to do beyond comprehension.

Comment

The obvious point here, too, is: The kid's lucky they didn't hang HIM. It's fairly well documented that cruelty to animals is a sign of impending cruelty to human beings. I hope these kids accidently blow themselves up playing with explosives before they get much older.
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Knowing Canada, this will be all over the news. Then we'll have weeks and weeks of coverage about who is to blame for their actions.

Sick MFs.

These are the times when I start to think that maybe the Reform Party had it right when they proposed a law that made parents responsible for the actions of their children.
        Golfing since 67

Comment

Its good for those mofos that they were in Canada, not Alaska. If those bastards tried pulling that on my kid, they'd find themselves six feet under.

The gun is something I don't yet own, but my cousin has one.... It's loads of fun to shoot.
          Attached Files
          If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
            Anybody did that to my child or one of my pets, the law would be the least of their problems. There's an awful lot of empty desert around here, and people don't get too nosy about what isn't any of their concern.
            Some DNA needs to be filtered out of the ****ing gene pool.
            Damn right!
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Perhaps we should nuke all of Canada just to make sure we get these guys.
              How many posters here would grant them prison condition as good or better than the temporary facilities down in Gitmo?
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Yes, there was a recent article in JAMA about the link between cruelty to animals and subsequent violent crime.

Actually you'd be amazed at how long someone can survive hanging, particularily if they're small and light.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                  Hanging actually doesn't last long enough. Something about lack of oxygen to the brain, unconsciousness, and all that.
                  I thought death by hanging was caused by the brain stem and spinal chord being ripped off when the atlas vertebrae dislocates from the fall, and was pretty instantaneous.
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

When they find 'em, recommend you ship them down to the sunny south....there are people living in the swamps here who just LOVE outsiders....I'm sure they'd make them feel *quite* at home...or something.

Talk about payback being a b*itch....

Yeah...find 'em and send 'em down....still plenty of room left in the swamp, and the gators should be mating soon....nothing quite like a good gator frenzy to make some angry teens wet themselves in sheer terror just before....

-=Vel=-
                    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

What's disgusting is that even in the US, they'd likely get a slap on the wrist through the legal system.

With California's animal cruelty statute, assuming they were adults, probably 6-9 months in jail tops, less time by far if they were juveniles. Due to jail overcrowding, they'd be early release candidates (if adults), and probably spend no more than 90 days in jail.

Then with the mentality it takes to do something like that in the first place, they'd be blaming someone else, and looking for someone or something else weeker to take it out on.

That's IF they ever got caught.

When my daughter was one year old, we had a black cat who somebody tried (and nearly succeeded) to skin alive as a Halloween "prank"- he escaped and crawled home to die, and luckily, most of his skin had been peeled back from his body, but not yet torn off - he had a 2 inch by 4 inch triangle of skin missing from his back, but 365 stitches and a huge amount of vet bills later, it grew back, and he lived for a couple of years before succumbing to an immunodeficiency virus.

That happened in a residential area with plenty of houses and people around, and couldn't have been too far from our house, because he was able to crawl home with most of his skin wrapped around his butt - but those *******s were never caught either.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase

I thought death by hanging was caused by the brain stem and spinal chord being ripped off when the atlas vertebrae dislocates from the fall, and was pretty instantaneous.
                        It depends on how far the person falls with the rope around their neck, their body weight and strength of neck. If they don't gain enough momentum, all that will happen is suffocation when the rope tightens. Too fast, and the person can actually be decapitated. The case you've described is in the 'middle ground' of the fall distance.
                        Too young to die, too rich to care.
                        Too f***ed to swear that I was there.

Computer games make your children smell like hammers

Comment

****, those are some SERIOUSLY screwed up teens.

Still, there are plenty of worse things happening in the world.
                          Fire and ice and death awaiting. But he was steel, he was steel.

Comment

This is a horrible story, but...

I just checked the CBC website, local Edmonton news--didn't find a word about this. Are we sure this actually happened? I'm sure things like this have happened thousands of times before, but I'm just not quite convinced that this particular incident actually happened. The Drudge Report isn't exactly the most trustworthy news source.

EDIT--just checked the Edmonton Journal website, and it confirms the story. http://www.canada.com/edmonton/edmon.../story.asp?id={85D6439F-9191-4E3A-9907-BB7335095B67}

Mea culpa.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

When I was a college student there were some guys in my apartment who would go out in cars at night hunting cats. They did this in the off-season for hunting; they would use a .22 rifle. One night they brought back a carcas, skinned it, then mounted it. A number of people were offended, so the mounted skin quickly disappeared.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase

That's if there's a significant fall, and the momentum of the body weight is enough to cause that type of damage. Being pulled up or suspended slowly is a different story, and dogs in particular (as predators who commonly kill their prey by neck bites and shaking it until it's neck breaks, and who only grasp and manipulate objects with their jaws) typically have very well developed and strong neck muscles for their body weight.

For the dog, the death was a lot slower and more agonizing than if the same thing was done to a human.
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X