sex is overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit Diss.

I come back and you're already making me crack up.

Evil. You're evil.
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
      I've heard of guys doing this in other countries, but never in my home state.

man castrates himself.
      http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho.../25705830.html
      The first doctor in Britain (I think) to give himself a vascectomy was the father of a friend of mine. Although that was done properly, unlike the man in that article.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• a vasectomy isn't a castration although I must say I'm impressed. That can't be an easy thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankychan
          Uh.....just checking this thread out. I'm back, I guess....

Welcome back!

I can't really relate to this just because my sex drive is really erratic. and yes, I still support comrade chairman.

Ted Striker is comrade chairman now.

Ted Striker.
          Last edited by chequita guevara; January 23, 2005, 14:00.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Ted Striker
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• Hi Franky yes I am the wife of tuberski only he didnt just get me. Hes had me for some time now four years to be exact. And I agree BYU does suck. He got me hooked up here after I got back from hawaii.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Damn,

Tuber got a wife?

1) Holy crap. Congrats, my man! Damn, I've been away that long!

2) I hope she doesn't think like you do..Cause BYU does suck. ;P

Wow, I thought 'Poly changed....and I guess it has. Congrats Tuber!
                Thanks, I had this wife the last time you were here.

BYU does suck, but how about Utah?!

If you had come back a month earlier we we could have had a Waikiki Poly meet.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                  although there is the slight possibility she is tuberski's DL .
                  No im pretty sure im real. at least last time i checked i was

And I think sex is only overated when your not getting any.
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                    Hi Franky yes I am the wife of tuberski only he didnt just get me. Hes had me for some time now four years to be exact. And I agree BYU does suck. He got me hooked up here after I got back from hawaii.
                    OMG 4MORE YEARS!!

Comment

• [QUOTE] Originally posted by Frankychan
                      Damn,

Tuber got a wife?

2) I hope she doesn't think like you do..Cause BYU does suck. ;P

Holy crap he can think now. Who gave him the right to have independant thoughts? Hell there will be no living with him now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atahualpa

OMG 4MORE YEARS!!
                        Haha, I made that joke at another message board celebrating mine and my girlfriend's four year anniversary (not marriage). Unfortunately we didn't even manage four more months, so let's not jinx them too

Comment

• most definitely overrated (on the original question)

and why?

religious intolerance, turned into a bipolar disorder on a cultural scale over the course of centuries... sex is THE thing that we desire from teenage years and never get enough... so it sells other stuff that are related to it even trough the most ridicolous ways...

other than that, games have much better value in them for you than sex...

now I don't know how it exactly goes in other societies where they sex is the only fun thing to do, but I am too lazy to read the whole thread to see whether someone was writing on the topic
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave

now I don't know how it exactly goes in other societies where they sex is the only fun thing to do, but I am too lazy to read the whole thread to see whether someone was writing on the topic
                            no one was.
                            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I come back and you're already making me crack up.
                              Welcome back fellow comrade and NS player.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• If you wake up in the morning and sex is the only thing you can think of then yes you need to get a life. If you wake up and say F*** i have to go to work again and then get home clean house take care of kids and feed the animals and the last thing you want to do is the funky at the end of the day, Then your normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X