• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whaleboy
    Awww poor Dave... now with extra foreskin
    It's not extra, it's normal.

You're the mutilated one.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You say that when you're dying of AIDS
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

If it were a choice, I think I'd rather be gay. I'd like to have the fashion sense and ability to dance that comes with it. Plus, not having to deal with women.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          If it were a choice, I think I'd rather be gay. I'd like to have the fashion sense and ability to dance that comes with it. Plus, not having to deal with women.
          It's balanced out by the crap taste in music and films that comes with the territory. And the cripplingly prohibitive standards of personal hygiene.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Good points.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

It's balanced out by the crap taste in music and films that comes with the territory. And the cripplingly prohibitive standards of personal hygiene.
              Not all of us like Cher.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                Bad pizza isn't good. Neither is bad sex.
                Well, when you're hungry bad pizza is delicious. The same applies to sex.
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

You eat your partners? Do move to Kassel.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    Women.

hahahaha Asher you made my day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                      You eat your partners? Do move to Kassel.
                      Well, here in Brazil we use the verb "to eat" when we are talking about the sexual act...
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Charming, I'm sure. The Kasselers are gonna be so disappointed.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                          to Dissident for refusing to let sex rule his life the way some let it, and for not thinking of himself as less of a person because he isn't having it.
                          Sex only rules your life if you dont/cant have it.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                            Sex only rules your life if you dont/cant have it.
                            I disagree.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Disturbing.

We appreciate that people enjoy different things, but at least be like Stefu and pretend to be disgusted by it.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

You'd hit Thomas Aquinas?

He was a bit of a lardy boy.
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X