No announcement yet.

sex is overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex with the right person is never underrated. But sex for the sake of it does get boring.

It's like, when it's not there, you miss it. When it is there, you think "big deal".
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy
      Regarding Paul... is it particularly wise to take the advice on marriage of men who gre up thinking it was acceptable to beat women and treat them as property, merely by virtue of age and artificial connection to a fairy tale (connection made by similar men over the following millenium or two)?
      When the advice in question is "don't deny your wife sex", I think the answer is 'yes'.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom
        I suspect I know rather more gay men than you do. And I don't think it's us that make the assumption, but others- like chegitz.
        It was a joke, you know.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

I was talking to UR. I don't know if Tubes is ugly or not.
          So was I.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

It was a joke, you know.
            I've seen your photos. My style guide is in the post.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Oh, shut up.
              actually I've thought of it. It's not that far-fetched. but I cannot deny I'm attracted to women

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
                Well, you can find atheist puritanians too.

There are always going to be exceptions, but I can't see how it would be unfair to say that Christianity generally takes a pretty dim view of sex and sexuality.

@Diss: Forgive me if I take the fact you're starting threads like this as suggesting you actually do want sex (and that's inclusive of the mental bit Mrs Tub is speaking of - likely that's part of why you do not seem satisfied with bought sex), but try to tell yourself you don't want to.
                similar to how women walk around saying: "I don't need a man"

possibly.

but mostly I made this thread to discuss sex in general. I didn't want to delve too far into my personal issues. I like to think I'm not that dysfunctional, though I might be. I don't want this to be another "me" thread.

Comment

Bad pizza isn't good. Neither is bad sex.
                  I've never had bad pizza. some is better than others, but even the tv dinner pizzas are good.

Comment

• I've had plenty of bad pizza. I've had pizza so bad I couldn't finish it.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I've had plenty of bad pizza. I've had pizza so bad I couldn't finish it.
                      you just don't have a healthy appreciation of cheese.

Comment

• speaking of lowering sexual libido. check this story out.

I've heard of guys doing this in other countries, but never in my home state.

man castrates himself.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal is Nevada's most trusted source for local news, Las Vegas sports, business news, gaming news, entertainment news and more.

Comment

• Uh.....just checking this thread out. I'm back, I guess....

I can't really relate to this just because my sex drive is really erratic. and yes, I still support comrade chairman.

who the heck is "Mrs. Tuberski?"
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankychan
                            Uh.....just checking this thread out. I'm back, I guess....

I can't really relate to this just because my sex drive is really erratic. and yes, I still support comrade chairman.

who the heck is "Mrs. Tuberski?"
                            the wife of Tuberski of course

Comment

• Damn,

Tuber got a wife?

1) Holy crap. Congrats, my man! Damn, I've been away that long!

2) I hope she doesn't think like you do..Cause BYU does suck. ;P

Wow, I thought 'Poly changed....and I guess it has. Congrats Tuber!
                              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                              *****Citizen of the Hive****
                              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• although there is the slight possibility she is tuberski's DL .

Comment

Working...
                                X