Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeH
    Oh, get over it.
    I'm well over it. I just think male human genitalia are gross, and the anus is right out. I'm not too keen on women either. The worst thing is the smell of sex. I have an extremely strong sense of smell, and the smell of sex just turns me off.

Okay, maybe I'm a little screwed up.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Sorry. Not you. That was a x-post. I meant Child of Thor!
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

To be fair, I cringe when I read Fez's posts in this thread as well.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I cringe when I read his politics, his sex posts are fine.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Come on guys, I was just pulling your leg. It was not as if I was serious. I mean really, don't do something you don't want to do. Asher, why is that? I don't go into any details what-so-ever.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

As long as that's all you're pulling
              Last edited by Provost Harrison; January 19, 2005, 13:27.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

sex is like pizza; even when it's bad, it's good.
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Bad pizza isn't good. Neither is bad sex.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                    Some of U R gay tw*ts.
                    And the rest of you are het tw*ts.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Okay, maybe I'm a little screwed up.
                      Vanillary

And the rest of you are het tw*ts.
                      What of the bisexual ubermench?
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                        You'll go gay after a few more years of dealing with women.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

i dont know asher, im having the oppisite trend happening.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy

He's simultaneously a het tw*t and a gay tw*t.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                              i dont know asher, im having the oppisite trend happening.
                              Give it time.

Comment

You'll go gay after a few more years of dealing with women.
                                Awww poor Dave... now with extra foreskin
                                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X