X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whaleboy
    He needs some outlet for his philosophophilia
    I'd have boffed Turing or Wittgenstein.

I'd probably have projectile heaved over Sartre. Like having sex with a particularly myopic batrachian.
    Attached Files
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      I'm not saying I don't like sex I do. But it's not something I think about more than say 10% of my time.
      I hope idon't get banned for this.......but i got a link to a website, aimed at women(www.women.com), which has some useful information about sex and how to get more out of it. Its not a xxx-site. Sometimes you've got to get creative and understanding things from a women's point of view is always a good place to start.

Either that might be useful information for you........or maybe you are an undercover alien from outa-space, and you just dont know it yet
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Baptist minister.
        Catholic Bishops
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Sex is not over rated.

The western world is depressed and self-absorbed; drugs and alcohol are expensive and provide temporary escapism rather than true happiness and conentment.

Sex makes you happy - scientific fact (ish)

Same hormone release from chocolate? Great. But why be fat, spotty, unhealthy and piggsh when you can have sex instead - burning calories and being a sociable, productive member of society, bringing happiness to others as well as yourself?
          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Very true. And it's easy to spend way over 1% of your time doing it! That's only an hour and a half a week.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Verres
              Sex is not over rated.

The western world is depressed and self-absorbed; drugs and alcohol are expensive and provide temporary escapism rather than true happiness and conentment.

Sex makes you happy - scientific fact (ish)

Same hormone release from chocolate? Great. But why be fat, spotty, unhealthy and piggsh when you can have sex instead - burning calories and being a sociable, productive member of society, bringing happiness to others as well as yourself?
              This just reminded me that in Orwells 1984, sex was also under state control. Puts an interesting light on the whole religous no-sex thing, especially in the recent USA political scene?
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

As a big brother myself, I attempt to influence in my own graven image... One is dating a Christian, the other two hate women.

Anyone remember the joecartoon gerbil... give it up for DNA!
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Then don't listen to me... Nobody ever listens to me anyways.. now you broke my heart..
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Have a wowwypop
                    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Then don't listen to me... Nobody ever listens to me anyways.. now you broke my heart..
                      You know, when you tell people "Be gay instead", it's about as efficient as when BK tells you "be hetero instead". It's not something you can too easily choose
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

You know, when you tell people "Be gay instead", it's about as efficient as when BK tells you "be hetero instead". It's not something you can too easily choose
                        It is not too difficult to get under the covers with a guy..

But in seriousness, I see your point. I'm just trying to be silly. Can't wait to get back to my guy, Jake.. we are gonna go out more.. when I get back to L.A.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

It is not too difficult to get under the covers with a guy..
                          pleeease stop - your making me feel sick ........unless your one of the rare poly-women posters?

Comment

I have no problem getting under the covers with a guy, provided we have clothes on, and it's a king sized bed, and we're just sleeping. Used to do it with my best friends from high school all the time. Of course, one of them turned out to be guy, and the other bi.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Oh, get over it.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Some of U R gay tw*ts.

Comment

Working...
                                X