No announcement yet.

Fascists Targetting America's Youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see if some legal genius from UK confirms this.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I thought the queen legally still had a lot of power

there is just a history of not using it (like she could theoretically fire every person in the army)

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

there is just a history of not using it (like she could theoretically fire every person in the army)
        Iirc, she also technically owns all of UK's land.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Jon Miller
          No, the Queen is a figurehead. She could refuse to sign legislation put in front of her by the PM, but she'd quickly find herself removed as monarch, and maybe not replaced.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

No, the Queen is a figurehead. She could refuse to sign legislation put in front of her by the PM, but she'd quickly find herself removed as monarch, and maybe not replaced.
            Ok che, now you speak as if you've read this in some legal document; what was that document?

Comment

My comparative politics class. We looked at the governments of Great Britain, France, and Germany. Very interesting stuff.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

True. But that means some action would have to be taken. It would not, legally, be just the Parlament saying that the monarchy was abolished.

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

My comparative politics class. We looked at the governments of Great Britain, France, and Germany. Very interesting stuff.
                  They teach you cool stuff. Still, I'd like to see how this would be practically implemented without a civil war.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    I have to concede this point to you, but I am curious as to what you believe qualifies as an atrocity on par with the Final Solution in Germany.
                    America's "Manifest Destiny".

Comment

True. But that means some action would have to be taken. It would not, legally, be just the Parlament saying that the monarchy was abolished.

Jon Miller
                      Well, that might be enough really- thought the firt step would be to put heavy pressure on the monarch to get them to abdicate. You could also hold a referrendum on becoming a Republic. That is really the MOST that would have to happen.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                        The economy was still on a downfall in 1930. In fact, that was one of the worst years.
                        Huh? growth in 1930 was 5.8%
                        Now admittedly growth in the period 1931-32 averaged only 0.4% (However this compares with an average growth rate of -6.4% for the OECD during that period)

Originally posted by Kidicious
                        It's the most amazing period of economic expansion in history.
                        It wasn't even Germany's most amazing economic expansion.

Between 1933 and 1943 GDP increased by an annual average of 5.9% (following 20 years when GDP stagnated - so a lot of slack was available to take up).
                        Whereas between 1953 and 1963 GDP increased by 6.2% a year (and this following a 20 year average of 1.9% growth, making for far less 'catch-up' potential)

Originally posted by Saras
                        They teach you cool stuff. Still, I'd like to see how this would be practically implemented without a civil war.
                        There was a civil war about it, in 1643-49.
                        Parliment's supremacy over the monarch was confirmed in the 'Glorious Revolution' of 1688 when the current monarch (Charles II) was deposed and parliment invited William of Orange (Statholder of the Netherlands) to take the throne.
                        19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                          And, btw, Saddam's government was fascist. There is nothing about Saddam's government that is anything like the Republican Party which emphasizes individual liberty, free trade, democracy and human rights. I also think these skinhead share none of these values, so they are not right wing.

Slogans child.
                          Last edited by problem_child; November 22, 2004, 14:10.
                          Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

[Q]Originally posted by Ned

Are both groups fascist?

No. Skinheads have various range of ideologies, but they tend to lean left or are apolitical.
                            I think their major impulse in individualism combined with extreme libertarianism. If so, they lean right.
                            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

What's wrong with fascism, che?

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                                What's wrong with fascism, che?
                                Everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X