Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardees says Forget about the Diet Food Craze at Fast Food Restaurants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a ****ing burger.

BTW, supersizeme is a crap movie. The guy throws up after eating only a doublequarterpounder and a biggie fry? What a wuss!
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
      BTW, supersizeme is a crap movie. The guy throws up after eating only a doublequarterpounder and a biggie fry? What a wuss!
      I think he was just out of exercise.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I think maybe his system was not ready for that amount of fat- ie, he generally ate healthy-hence so much crap into his system was a shock.

Its like giving a person who has not eaten in many deals a large meal- it might more easily kill them than nourish them.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

That's basically what I meant.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

He also gained 25 pounds, wrecked his liver, lost his sex drive, and started to take on a "unique" odor.
            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

It just felt way overdramatized. Like Michael Moore.
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Found a private pic of the dobbelt buggi bacon cheese burger :
                Attached Files
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

It just felt way overdramatized. Like Michael Moore.
                    Well, it was a dramatic conversion.

to "supersize me"

Oh, and to that danish Burger...whats wrong with you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                      Burger...whats wrong with you guys?
                      Quote from the restaurant owner (turkish immigrant) : "Danes lives northern and cold. They burn a lot of calories and they are hungry"
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

What a burger. I'm getting one.

Fatty food gets too much of a bad rap, Lapps, Inuit, Siberian natives, and other people who survive on meat don't have more heart attacks than other people as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                          Quote from the restaurant owner (turkish immigrant) : "Danes lives northern and cold. They burn a lot of calories and they are hungry"
                          Oh yeah, Den Sorte Gryde, right? I've ordered that burger twice, one time in Istedgade close to where I used to live, the other out here along Frederikssundsvej. Those guys even had a stand at this year's Roskilde Festival, so it seems there's money to be made out of it.

Both times I managed to eat about half of it, but it's absolutely incomprehensible to me how anybody could consume it all at once.

Comment

That's a ****ing burger.

I saw the movie a couple of weeks ago, and except for breakfast I think he only ate Big Macs, fries, and a Coke. If they asked him to Supersize it, then by the rules he set he would have to accept - he was asked only 9 times.

According to my sister and brother-in-law, he had to be way more than a little athletic in the first place, given some of the numbers his dietician was reading from his pre-McD's days.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                              What a burger. I'm getting one.

Fatty food gets too much of a bad rap, Lapps, Inuit, Siberian natives, and other people who survive on meat don't have more heart attacks than other people as far as I know.
                              Thats cause they actually have to hunt the damned whales and seals and that takes exercise, so they burn those calories.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                                You are right, just one little problem. You have to live in the enviroments Lapps, Inuit and Siberian are living in. And i will not recommend a trip to those areas if want to loose weight - the locals may spear you because they think it must be a seal or walrus

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X